Edda & Joe

Personally, BillyCox and RHdem, I don't stay on here 24/7 like you perverts do.  I was gone for 8 days, without a computer.   And just so you can send me a get well card since I am having surgery next week and will be off for a quite a few days, send that to my personal secretary, Ms. Wait.  So, Just send it to Helen Wait. 

16 minutes ago, waldi said:

she's cumming like crazy, I hope she's not pretending...

She does tend to act over the top when she's having sex. Most times when a girl gets that crazy during sex, I always tend to think there's a bit of faking involved in her performance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She does tend to act over the top when she's having sex. Most times when a girl gets that crazy during sex, I always tend to think there's a bit of faking involved in her performance.

I always think the same, on the one hand I'm glad the girl is happy, but on the other hand, I suspect that it's fake orgasm. It might be my imagination, I'm not too sure, 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

What Union workers gathering? And when such girls are the union workers how can I join them :biggrin:?

>>What Union workers gathering? The union of "George VH Apartment Inc." workers :)

>>And when such girls are the union workers how can I join them.

As long as you give us insight 

• Like 1