Edda & Joe

5 minutes ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

Apparently Edda has gone.  Serena is bathing.  Joe is sleeping where Serena and Edda had their 'play time'.  Are the toys on Joes side table Eddas?  Serenas?  Alan is sleeping on couch, Nina asleep in bedroom.  Who does Serena climb in bed with?

She just answered my question.  After bathing she went and got her toys.  Joe was restless in bed.  Serena gathering her toys in bra and panties.  Forgot to shut door when she left.  Joe looked at door, played with himself, and tried to go back to sleep.  Serena comes back and shuts the door.  Goes back to living room.  Turns on TV.  Is she trying to wake joe up?  set him up for play?  Or just inconsiderate in another mans home?  Alan and Nina sleepingly await your return Serena.

15 hours ago, Darthshay said:

I realy want to see them using a strapon. I think that

would be hot.

There are two of us.:biggrin:

It would be interesting to see this between Nina, Edda and Serena.
Maybe just only like that Serena might have a "dick" in her pussy in a different and more delicate way than she has with George. Same for Nina(to Alan).:cool:
For Edda (visibly the most fucked good up there), it would be more of an entertaining experience for her.::)

5 hours ago, zoifan said:

I look forward adding a few male participant to their action as well.

Unfortunately the closest to this is George. Maybe Joe can do this, now that he's less afraid of the situation that's involved in VH.::)

Whoever was and is still being prepared for it, is still clinging to his plush pet and now has been changed by a cell phone only him.:biggrin: