Edda & Joe

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

finally!!! well done for assuming that ;) 

Nina just screamed a lot right now

It was just her scream that alerted me. I swore the bathroom had no sound.
And yes, George has strong strong responsibility in this.
He interfered personally with more. Alan held up where he gave. But he is really an idiot because he acted exactly as provoked.
Right now ALan and Nina get over it, a hole that is the lack of trust between the true feeling between the two is open and will be delayed if it is still the case to close.

I did not want to be part of the discussion about Nina and Alan, but Alan's violence and aggression made me react. This is the first time I see Alan hitting Nina in the face in addition to shaking her and taking her neck with violence. It's intolerable VH must act 636c1f28-83fb-45db-b30e-a221b9250031.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, martyen said:

I did not want to be part of the discussion about Nina and Alan, but Alan's violence and aggression made me react. This is the first time I see Alan hitting Nina in the face in addition to shaking her and taking her neck with violence. It's intolerable VH must act 636c1f28-83fb-45db-b30e-a221b9250031.png

It's not the first time sadly and VH has already warned him once.