Edda & Joe

On 06/02/2018 at 1:11 PM, jjkopite said:

Please, never say never.:sad:

Especially since Nora did it with her boyfriend after she did it with Edda and he said the same thing first.:cool:

On 06/02/2018 at 1:10 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Nora is never going to do anything in the house again.

22 hours ago, Robwin said:

They always have got cartoons showing on their television lol, says it all really :biggrin:

all of the occupants watch cartoons. the simpsons, south park, family guy, futurama, & american dad are constantly on. but they also watch californication, sparticus, game of thrones, vikings, knightfall, & many of the best shows available.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well if they have managed to lose Joe for a night we may get some girly action at last the first for many weeks.::) It sure needs it in here.

Totaly agree,would love specialy to see that more curvy girl finaly naked in bed:biggrin:,my hopes are not high but sure wish it.

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well if they have managed to lose Joe for a night we may get some girly action at last the first for many weeks.::) It sure needs it in here.

More what I would like to see is another couple for them to fool around with. Edda and Joe flirting and having fun with Nina and Alan was always a good time but Alan is a party pooper. I wish they'd find another couple to replace them.

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

More what I would like to see is another couple for them to fool around with. Edda and Joe flirting and having fun with Nina and Alan was always a good time but Alan is a party pooper. I wish they'd find another couple to replace them.

Sorry but Joe just puts me off watching this apartment when he is there :cry: