Edda & Joe

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

About the name Nora. I don't care about people's names on RLC. I don't follow it and it might be possible a names was used on RLC before. :biggrin:

Used before?

So you REALLY do not know the history behind this name in RLC ;, goddess, madame, star, muse and so on.:heart:

to baptize the friend of Edda de Nora is an unprecedented tribute to those who know about cam life.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Used before?

So you REALLY do not know the history behind this name in RLC ;, goddess, madame, star, muse and so on.:heart:

to baptize the friend of Edda de Nora is an unprecedented tribute to those who know about cam life.:biggrin:

And when she's the queen of England I wont care at all :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Figures when it's RLC...

For records only,
There are those who hate Nora and who in the love she of passion. I am one of them:heart:. And we are not few His recene re-entry on the scene at the beginning of this year caused turbulence in B (in the 2B). And adding forces with Irma waits until comments. For what I see there, today again entered cruising speed .

The same is true of Leora, who hates her, along with Paul and who loves and admires them for being totally synchronized and complete with each other. Mutual respect and trust prevail there.
Just like it was with Nora with Kiko.
  I think it's clear what my position is between these two fires, right? .:biggrin:

The fact is that hating or loving, without a doubt are people of presence and in no way indifferent to feelings and opinions. Of the most adverse and controversial possible. hehehehehehehee.

In short, welcome to our NORA, vhtv (if so she makes you be).

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

For records only,
There are those who hate Nora and who in the love she of passion. I am one of them:heart:. And we are not few His recene re-entry on the scene at the beginning of this year caused turbulence in B (in the 2B). And adding forces with Irma waits until comments. For what I see there, today again entered cruising speed .

The same is true of Leora, who hates her, along with Paul and who loves and admires them for being totally synchronized and complete with each other. Mutual respect and trust prevail there.
Just like it was with Nora with Kiko.
  I think it's clear what my position is between these two fires, right? .:biggrin:

The fact is that hating or loving, without a doubt are people of presence and in no way indifferent to feelings and opinions. Of the most adverse and controversial possible. hehehehehehehee.

In short, welcome to our NORA, vhtv (if so she makes you be).

Well I really don't care at all about the RLC people except for Masha and Sasha. They are more like VH...:biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well I really don't care at all about the RLC people except for Masha and Sasha. They are more like VH...:biggrin:

Even them are changing..I mean they still do they thing but they more and more act like the rest of Rlc houses..they now have guests after guests to just tease.sad.

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

Kind of listen to this name, stand up, profile and beat continence for it?
Because in RLC and examenente this the right attitude to do it.

After the name Leora is the strongest and most respectable we still have there. Even now operating in the shadows. heheheheh.

To baptize Edda's friend with him is an unprecedented homage, and I admit that I was very well chosen for the composition at her time. And if she does justice to him, we are very well served in our expectations.
:cool:

Hehe..Nop..seen her,then almost sleep..then changed to other cam because how boring it was to watch.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Even them are changing..I mean they still do they thing but they more and more act like the rest of Rlc houses..they now have guests after guests to just tease.sad.

so they have guaranteed space here in Vh where you know who ... lol,

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe..Nop..seen her,then almost sleep..then changed to other cam because how boring it was to watch.

And if she does justice to him, we are very well served in our expectations.

I always leave a back door in my opnions here. hehehehehel

:biggrin:

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have to agree with Jabbath here that it doesn't matter what names or people are presented on other site's, all that matters is that this person has a name that we can call upon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1