Edda & Joe

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

For records only,
There are those who hate Nora and who in the love she of passion. I am one of them:heart:. And we are not few His recene re-entry on the scene at the beginning of this year caused turbulence in B (in the 2B). And adding forces with Irma waits until comments. For what I see there, today again entered cruising speed .

The same is true of Leora, who hates her, along with Paul and who loves and admires them for being totally synchronized and complete with each other. Mutual respect and trust prevail there.
Just like it was with Nora with Kiko.
  I think it's clear what my position is between these two fires, right? .:biggrin:

The fact is that hating or loving, without a doubt are people of presence and in no way indifferent to feelings and opinions. Of the most adverse and controversial possible. hehehehehehehee.

In short, welcome to our NORA, vhtv (if so she makes you be).

you guys still make one, but very huge and important mistake,when you're talking about participants. You constantly mixing two pompatic words:Love and hatred. who gave you the right to divide people for those who love Nora and those who hate her? Have you ever read the post of mine where I wrote  I hate some of the girls? 
Now we've got gay apartments, do I follow them? no , I don't , I'm not a gay. Do I hate those boys? No I don't. I'm just NOT INTERESTED. OK?? the same with Nora and many other girls. I want to watch some good sex action on this website, just some of the girls are in the wrong place, but It doesn't mean, that I hate them.
BTW Nora is very sexy.

11 minutes ago, waldi said:

BTW Nora is very sexy.

If you're talking about Nora, a friend of Edda. Then yes. She is very cheerful. This can be understood and not knowing the language - they are constantly laughing. But. Do not expect anything from her. Everything is complicated with her relations. Therefore, she will not participate in orgies here. Most likely a maximum is a dancing in clothes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

If you're talking about Nora, a friend of Edda. Then yes. She is very cheerful. This can be understood and not knowing the language - they are constantly laughing. But. Do not expect anything from her. Everything is complicated with her relations. Therefore, she will not participate in orgies here. Most likely a maximum is a dancing in clothes.

I meant Nora from rlc, but the girl you mentioned is nice too

1 minute ago, waldi said:

you guys still make one, but very huge and important mistake,when you're talking about participants. You constantly mixing two pompatic words:Love and hatred. who gave you the right to divide people for those who love Nora and those who hate her? Have you ever read the post of mine where I wrote  I hate some of the girls? 
Now we've got gay apartments, do I follow them? no , I don't , I'm not a gay. Do I hate those boys? No I don't. I'm just NOT INTERESTED. OK?? the same with Nora and many other girls. I want to watch some good sex action on this website, just some of the girls are in the wrong place, but It doesn't mean, that I hate them.
BTW Nora is very sexy.

Well, you find she is sexy, and I find her a person of strong personality.

Some people think she's boring, some people think she's a manipulative. Someone thinks she's too much sand for Kiko's truck.

There are those who think that the sex between the two is mechanical, and some people think it is a real nirvana (I think).

Anyway as I said adverse and controversial opinions.
But indisputable, do not go unnoticed and falls into oblivion like other names that have had in the project.
Today there are those who hope Leora will be withdrawn from RLC. I'm not RLC anymore, but the day and have this unfortunate initiative, the site goes down the curve. Not immediate, but in a very considerate timeframe.

Do you find her sexy?
I think it's the spirit of RLC in its golden years that was when I first joined and responsible for having joined the premium plan in its second week of implementation.
Then it becomes clear how much this name has weight for me. For me!

peace on earth and here in the forum CC VHV hehehe
:cool: