Edda & Joe

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I would not bet that much. See the heavy air between Nina and Alan. It's even disguised to cut the air with a knife there.
Nina is scratching harder than usual. Sign of nervousness.
:cry:

I would bet on it.

I predict this is going to be a 6som.  That means we have to see George  stupid sadistic act on Serena. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Never saw a sadistic act. What do you mean?

Ok, perhaps sadistic is such strong word, but it bothers me how he slaps Serina and practices hard sex. 

Serina deserves soft and sensual love making, like what Alan usually does. 

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Ok, perhaps sadistic is such strong word, but it bothers me how he slaps Serina and practices hard sex. 

This is BDSM. Serena likes this. She is the sub and George is the dom. Just google it and you will understand. Serena is completely into that. Just look what orgasms she gets by it.

So absolutely nothing wrong there as long both like it which is obviously the case here.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This is BDSM. Serena likes this. She is the sub and George is the dom. Just google it and you will understand. Serena is completely into that. Just look what orgasms she gets by it.

So absolutely nothing wrong there as long both like it which is obviously the case here.

I see your point, 

I think she didn't mind Allan's soft style when Lisa was in a business trip and the two slept alone together. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

for most of the time while having sex with George she moans loudly with pleasure and lust, harsh slaps make her groan even more, so I think she really enjoy it.

• Like 1

Yep! Unless he actually does harm to her or he starts abusing her outside of sex I'm fine with it cause I really do think she loves it  I don't much like male doms so I don't really enjoy watching it. I'm a total hypocrite though cause I do enjoy female doms and they tend to abuse and humiliate their subs even outside of sex. 

Again Rex was different. He was basically threatening Dana's life in order to control her. He crossed the line of role playing into real abuse.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I would bet on it.

I predict this is going to be a 6som.  That means we have to see George  stupid sadistic act on Serena. 

Returning now and I see and George is there.
Signal has not traveled and is possibly situated somewhere near where everyone may have gone yesterday for considerable hours.

Things have been unstable between Nina and Alan since shower day. When and think and get settled, Alan goes back to being Alan. Last night and today he gives proof of this again. I am again afraid of him being alert to. Even Serena, who normally tries to be the link between them, is already hanging in Nina's favor. But equally stuck in the situation.

Geoge is forcing the bar too much (too much) and can lose everything at once.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Returning now and I see and George is there.
Signal has not traveled and is possibly situated somewhere near where everyone may have gone yesterday for considerable hours.

Things have been unstable between Nina and Alan since shower day. When and think and get settled, Alan goes back to being Alan. Last night and today he gives proof of this again. I am again afraid of him being alert to. Even Serena, who normally tries to be the link between them, is already hanging in Nina's favor. But equally stuck in the situation.

Geoge is forcing the bar too much (too much) and can lose everything at once.

Interesting, I did not know that. I have been busy following Anastasia. 

lets see how things will work tonight. Cross couple actions are always nice but rare in VHTV. Perhaps, what you mentioned is the reason.