Edda & Joe

1 minute ago, billycox said:

please trust me on this [i was ignored before, some 3 or 4 weeks ago] ALAN IS CAPABLE OF MUCH MORE THAN JUST HITTING HER. HE MUST BE STOPPED NOW AND FOR GOOD.

sorry, this is potentially life and death stuff.

Are you a psychologist?

I recall when George entered the picture I said no good ever comes out of the boss fucking his employees,  Although I believe Alan is way too immature for the kind of relationship their lifestyle carries; I cannot help but believe George's actions exacerbated the situation here.  With Jose it was simply Nina might be stepping out.  With George it might be Alan could be replaced and I think he realizes that.  Sadly, he's too immature and emotional to see the approach he is taking right now will most likely only hasten Nina dumping his juvenile ass.  Meanwhile I'm beginning to wonder if George is not trying to build a stable..

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I recall when George entered the picture I said no good ever comes out of the boss fucking his employees,  Although I believe Alan is way too immature for the kind of relationship their lifestyle carries; I cannot help but believe George's actions exacerbated the situation here.  With Jose it was simply Nina might be stepping out.  With George it might be Alan could be replaced and I think he realizes that.  Sadly, he's too immature and emotional to see the approach he is taking right now will most likely only hasten Nina dumping his juvenile ass.  Meanwhile I'm beginning to wonder if George is not trying to build a stable..

the problem with alan and his violence was before of george being more permanent... Remember the night when alan had grab her through the neck and shake her at bed... was the night that nina leaved and for 2-3 days alan was alone with serena at the house

Just now, billycox said:

for obvious legal reasons i cannot answer that question. but thanks for your concern. what really matters now is immediate attention to this young girl

Legal reasons come thats ridiculous. Answer of yes or no. Simple as that. Otherwise I must think you only make yourself look important here...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Are you a psychologist?

I'm not a psychologist, not even close ... But i had see many situations in my life (and yes, i know people are different) similars to these... And all the signs on alan was there... and at that time i said more then once... for sure this will happen again and will be worst (not see images from the bathroom, but according for the comments here for what happen i guess it was more hardcore then only grab on her neck and shake her with strong)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

the problem with alan and his violence was before of george being more permanent... Remember the night when alan had grab her through the neck and shake her at bed... was the night that nina leaved and for 2-3 days alan was alone with serena at the house

I recall that incident but I have also noticed the tension rising ever since George decided he was going to camp in his employee's apartment.  I know Alan is immature and I know Nina is not especially true blue but given the circumstances and the lifestyle I'd say she's hung in there pretty good and my feeling is George has been fucking things up and planting seeds.  Perhaps everything came to a head tonight.  We'll see.