Edda & Joe

6 hours ago, zoifan said:

I think having 5some orgies like this will make them exhausted and it is waste of effort from profitability perspective.

Since they are so adorably comfortable with each other, they should nicely swap Alan with Joe. The swapped couples have a romantic night together, make another historic night in VHTV can cash mega statistic$$$. 

I mean imagine if people see Alan goes to Edda house at 4 PM and they are alone, I assure VHTV cannot handle the mega subscriber traffic, until 4 am that they have a nice sex and sleep. The same goes to Nina and Joe. Two apartments  infinite profit. Think about it !!!

One thing they must do before such night, they must ask VHTV to increase their system  capacity to 10 times, or the whole site will crash.

And why Serena does not get her own apartment? I guarantee she will do better than Zoi, Linda and Rock all three of them combined. She is such beauty, adorable attitude high class... you name it, she has it. Her apartment will shine above others.

The talents in these two apartments are so underutilized. 

about alan either way if he did  good  or bad they still have to find the negative thing about him i get it he has some mental issues  we should understand it  you cant really blame the dude too much his trying his best to give us Good Sex sessions with them  two beautiful girls  in some cases he can be pure asshole but  nobody's Perfect ya know? Do you know his past or what happen to him  out of VH NO you Dont  to me his Alright dude he just needs to Slow Down little Bit.   Stil Gonna Say i am Happy That Alan Fucked Serena long Waited session tbh

• Upvote 1

be carefull , this project will renuin the youth health specially alan  , sex  , sex ,sex  he have to be nervous ,that is not real life  that is very boring and stressy life,in the begining he was happy ,enthusiastic and proud of himself now he feeling controlled and     
exploited ,The management of this project does not occupy their thinking, but the earning money by exploiting these young people. No organization No health care There is no psychological care, for the last time There must be life not just sex. i feel  pity  for him and all of them . sorry for my poor english

57 minutes ago, x1000 said:

be carefull , this project will renuin the youth health specially alan  , sex  , sex ,sex  he have to be nervous ,that is not real life  that is very boring and stressy life,in the begining he was happy ,enthusiastic and proud of himself now he feeling controlled and     
exploited ,The management of this project does not occupy their thinking, but the earning money by exploiting these young people. No organization No health care There is no psychological care, for the last time There must be life not just sex. i feel  pity  for him and all of them . sorry for my poor english

Welcome to this forum X1000. Your English is fine. Thanks for sharing your opinion. 

The 5 people we are talking about are comfortable with each other. 

Alan always enjoys his time.

The problem is that Alan can become nerves out of nowhere without a good reason. As we saw in past, he will be okay soon. Nona and Alan love each other. 

After given it some thought, I think I can officially state that Edda is my personal favorite woman on VH. I love how aggressive she is, how she's down for almost anything sexual, how confident she is in letting other girls have fun with Joe (even if they are just handjobs and BJ's for now), and how social she is whenever they have parties. She's never started drama and she isn't afraid to be the one to get the ball rolling (or in Nora's case, TRY to get the ball rolling). Obviously without knowing the language there is still a ton I don't know about her but from the outside looking in, she has a ton of positive qualities about her.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

After given it some thought, I think I can officially state that Edda is my personal favorite woman on VH. I love how aggressive she is, how she's down for almost anything sexual, how confident she is in letting other girls have fun with Joe (even if they are just handjobs and BJ's for now), and how social she is whenever they have parties. She's never started drama and she isn't afraid to be the one to get the ball rolling (or in Nora's case, TRY to get the ball rolling). Obviously without knowing the language there is still a ton I don't know about her but from the outside looking in, she has a ton of positive qualities about her.

Totally agree. Edda is outstanding and very special. The most important thing about her is her manner. Then her appearance and gorgeous look. Lastly, she is so sexually open minded. 

If I see a lady like her in my city, I would think she can be a teacher, dentist or work for a big finance institute. Someone you don't even dream seeing her doing something sexual. 

And who knows, maybe she is a teacher, dentist or work for a big finance institute or something more prestigious. I remember she was repairing an electronic device and  her ability using specialized tools to repair a device is above a typical consumer. She showed skills typically come from electronic engineering background.

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

And who knows, maybe she is a teacher, dentist or work for a big finance institute or something more prestigious. I remember she was repairing an electronic device and  her ability using specialized tools to repair a device is above a typical consumer. She showed skills typically come from electronic engineering background.

This is something else I like about her; she comes off as a woman who can be self sufficient instead of one of these girls that needs a guy to take her of her. I love that.

One other thing is she looks like can and would seriously kick someone's ass if she needed to but doesn't come off as some wanna be tough chick or a bully or someone who is domineering. I like women who know how to take care of themselves in all aspects.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is something else I like about her; she comes off as a woman who can be self sufficient instead of one of these girls that needs a guy to take her of her. I love that.

One other thing is she looks like can and would seriously kick someone's ass if she needed to but doesn't come off as some wanna be tough chick or a bully or someone who is domineering. I like women who know how to take care of themselves in all aspects.

The way that I see, Edda is a type of person who can avoid or deflect conflicts as opposed with being good at winning a conflict. That means she has superior social skills. 

• Like 1