Edda & Joe

George houses always delivering..an exemple for others!The bad thing..not enought houses from this manager.with him we know we have active residents,not big teases without deliver and surprises from time to time.This is the real deal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

George houses always delivering..an exemple for others!The bad thing..not enought houses from this manager.with him we know we have active residents,not big teases without deliver and surprises from time to time.This is the real deal.

Yes.. so we may also say that george houses always bring fights between tenants with knifes and punches??? men to mistreat women??? an outsider manager come inside a house to fuck a tenant?? or for bringing one of the best couples for VH?? 
we can talk about jeka who brings one of the best house from VH... or who brings one of the worst houses from vh... or for bringing such a beloved couple like Alice and Pavel... or for bringing monotonous couple serge and sandra??
we can talk about Alex and Anna for bringing bree&drew, misty, lisa, mira&henry... or we can talk about Alex and Anna bringing Rock,Adam and Jack... or we can talk about the splendid moments of group sex he bring to us
and so on and so on

What i'm trying to say... is that there are always good things and bad things in all of them, because the most important thing after the house is established are the tenants... They are the ones that does all the work
Even the bad cameras, buffering problems (someone complains about that and Chad and Todd house and VH comprove it) hiding spots... it's now all happening also at george houses

New guest girl needs a name... What shall we call her Edda (if you are reading this forum)... Edda is getting to match and surpass Masha and Leora for erotic sessions... I work three 12 hour nights a week and missed this one. Damn it...

Now this is the job I want.. Sleep, Eat and Fuck your brains out.:biggrin: I wish...

11 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. so we may also say that george houses always bring fights between tenants with knifes and punches??? men to mistreat women??? an outsider manager come inside a house to fuck a tenant?? or for bringing one of the best couples for VH?? 
we can talk about jeka who brings one of the best house from VH... or who brings one of the worst houses from vh... or for bringing such a beloved couple like Alice and Pavel... or for bringing monotonous couple serge and sandra??
we can talk about Alex and Anna for bringing bree&drew, misty, lisa, mira&henry... or we can talk about Alex and Anna bringing Rock,Adam and Jack... or we can talk about the splendid moments of group sex he bring to us
and so on and so on

What i'm trying to say... is that there are always good things and bad things in all of them, because the most important thing after the house is established are the tenants... They are the ones that does all the work
Even the bad cameras, buffering problems (someone complains about that and Chad and Todd house and VH comprove it) hiding spots... it's now all happening also at george houses

Well Gess it end all in personal tastes,agree in a lot of things you said,for exemple some things of George are just an mess,like the fights over chad and tod place or it's presence in his houses etc,but Jeka "gived" us the Nothing's,serge and Sandra and it's almost never present etc,myself prefer the houses of George for the activitie and surprises,even if sometimes are not very good ones,Alice and pavel are an nice couple but..always the same routine,now Nina,Alan and the rest of folks we just don't know what to expect.But as I said in beginning it's all up to personal tastes and to me..please more George house in the style of Nina,Alan,Serena etc,think that's what VH needs and less like the latest L&C one.

6 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

New guest girl needs a name... What shall we call her Edda (if you are reading this forum)... Edda is getting to match and surpass Masha and Leora for erotic sessions... I work three 12 hour nights a week and missed this one. Damn it...

Now this is the job I want.. Sleep, Eat and Fuck your brains out.:biggrin: I wish...

Indeed she needs a name and as Edda is a nordic name and they look so similar I name her Elin which is also a nice nordic name. So we have Edda and Elin :biggrin:

• Like 1