Edda & Joe

I read the forum to get the general feeling about Edda and Alan and gave my feeling I will not put pictures, but I can say that three moments are explicit 1) 00h56,49sec the end of the massage Edda offers something to Alan, Alan seems to say not in front of the cams. 2) 01:05 11sec Edda and Alan go to the kitchen under the camera Edda has finished his cigarette. 3) 01h09 50sec a door noise, Joe enters the kitchen and as a coincidence Edda and Alan separates. for me Edda is ready to do something with Alan with or without cams Alan is ready without cams

What a disappointment from edda... and i think they got caught (and at least some one is smart enought to know that they are with cams) by joe because he was on the phone right before he leave the bedroom..

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

Just wondering if this hide spot was in other houses.... 

• Like 2

I was going to comment on Edda and Alan spending a lot of time underneath the camera out of view but I didn't want to speculate since I couldn't actually see what they were doing. I was mainly going to complain about the glaring blind spot. But it did look like Edda and Alan were making out. Also when they were on the couch I saw Edda putting her foot on Alan's dick like she was trying to maybe tease him a little and try to get him worked up.