Edda & Joe

6 minutes ago, juanxxxx said:

To be honest, I want to see Alan fucking eda..... and Joe Fucking Nina

We are two. But as long as we do not build up the security and trust between the male parts of this equation the problem will never come to a result.

And for registration only among those five, the options are very wide. No need to introduce any stranger (or out of context) anyone there.
Except of course, Nora ..hehehehe
:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, sat11 said:

that might be true, but they are the one creating this interest by doing the teasing as if they are going to do it and when every body is wind up they just stop and start  all over again again the wind up  and stop again and....

for me its not who they have sex it is the endless teasing that annoys me

And they will continue as long as possible. It's more profitable that way. But the underlying reason it won't happen unless desperation demands it, is for the reason I posted above regarding Joe. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And they will continue as long as possible. It's more profitable that way. But the underlying reason it won't happen unless desperation demands it, is for the reason I posted above regarding Joe. 

I stopped watching everything that include Alan... But having this teasing for more then 2 months i guess could be killing their viewers... 

• Like 1