Edda & Joe

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

An blowjob it's an sexual act,I don't Remeber well but think in shower Nina did one to joe,

Nina never gave Joe a BJ. Only Serena did. The most Nina and Joe have done was her jerking him off and making out with him while Edda was blowing him. That was at Nina/Alan's place. Edda and Alan have gone further than Nina and Joe but not by much.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nina never gave Joe a BJ. Only Serena did. The most Nina and Joe have done was her jerking him off and making out with him while Edda was blowing him. That was at Nina/Alan's place. Edda and Alan have gone further than Nina and Joe but not by much.

Maybe I recording it wrong,there wasn't An night joe and Nina were in shower and she even blow him etc?Think even Alan got upset that night,but i could be mixing things up.Maybe it was with Serena.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Maybe I recording it wrong,there wasn't An night joe and Nina were in shower and she even blow him etc?

Yes. It was the same night when Edda and Alan took a shower together. None of the girls blew the guys, but Edda and Alan did make out pretty heavy. Edda was jerking him off and Alan was fingering her pretty hard. That was hot. Nina and Joe's shower was pretty tame. They just washed each other but there was no sexual play and I don't even think there was any kissing between them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes. It was the same night when Edda and Alan took a shower together. None of the girls blew the guys, but Edda and Alan did make out pretty heavy. Edda was jerking him off and Alan was fingering her pretty hard. That was hot. Nina and Joe's shower was pretty tame. They just washed each other but there was no sexual play and I don't even think there was any kissing between them.

Just watched archive and you are 100% correct,I really didn't recorded good that event,and it was like you said,just an shower tease and nothing more,but wish it were.

9 hours ago, groomy said:

Serena has fun life...:biggrin:

80402.jpg

80403.jpg

Groomy, Hi!

I was super curious when I saw Serena arrive like this in Edda earlier. Joe even pulled a selfie from her like that.

What was the reason? Any graduation or admission or passing a course? Do you know ?

Nina also earlier this time was ready to go out (shopping or going to Edda), but she backed off and stayed home. Who left, then yes for shopping was Alan,