Edda & Joe

8 hours ago, thedbear said:

Groomy, Hi!

I was super curious when I saw Serena arrive like this in Edda earlier. Joe even pulled a selfie from her like that.

What was the reason? Any graduation or admission or passing a course?

Just the Edda apartment is closer in distance. Therefore, she stopped by her - to wash off the paint, and did not go through the city to Nina. Similarly and with shopping.

13 hours ago, groomy said:

Just the Edda apartment is closer in distance. Therefore, she stopped by her - to wash off the paint, and did not go through the city to Nina. Similarly and with shopping.

But was it any graduation or step completion of any course she's doing?
Would the nurse be any friend of his?

In my country this would be interpreted as college admission, or in process of conclusion.

I see Serena watching her reading books and more books .

nina and alan are there,

their visits having less excitement or interest is it because they visit too often or they visit too often and do nothing or visit too often and tease for hours and do nothing ???  they even board of each other, from top of exiting to the bottom for me.

Capture_2017_12_22_16_11_17_200.png

• Like 2

I may be mistaken, but I think our "Christmas" from Nina & Edda & Alan & Joe will be today.
At least everything is being taken in this direction.

I just hope no one gets physically hurt by a silly accident like it was with Edda on the last try.

Everyone is calm and seemingly comfortable with it.
Even if it results in sex again in the same environment (no exchanges), I think it will be one of the best.

I do not want to make a mistake with that
:cool:

• Like 1