Edda & Joe

It's like having a grid and wanting to fill the grid. The sex is only important insomuch as to whether or not it marks a new box on the grid. I guess for many this is what VH is for. It's no wonder the tenants don't do it or drag out doing it. You'd only stop watching once they do. 

6 minutes ago, juanxxxx said:

well.. the only one that had sex with a third is Alan.... I thin Joe is scared....

True! Joe can only reach an orgasm with Edda. He doesn't get there any other way. Knowing this, he's not about to let Alan hit Edda with that monster cock. Plus, it has the added bonus of dragging out the viewers attention with hope!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i am talking about edda and joe

???
I understood later, but only reinforces my vision. What prevents you from having a complete then? .
Between Edda, Joe and Serena only happened the preliminares.Sem exchange complete as it is with Nina and Alan.

So why can not it be the same between Edda, Alan Nina and Joe? What about Serena?
Had not we had it for months between Alex and Anna? They begin so then.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

???
I understood later, but only reinforces my vision. What prevents you from having a complete then? .
Between Edda, Joe and Serena only happened the preliminares.Sem exchange complete as it is with Nina and Alan.

So why can not it be the same between Edda, Alan Nina and Joe? What about Serena?
Had not we had it for months between Alex and Anna? They begin so then.

Wow,
the meaningless translation has been overcome this time, but I'm tired of correcting. I think what I wanted to observe made sense.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's like having a grid and wanting to fill the grid. The sex is only important insomuch as to whether or not it marks a new box on the grid. I guess for many this is what VH is for. It's no wonder the tenants don't do it or drag out doing it. You'd only stop watching once they do. 

that might be true, but they are the one creating this interest by doing the teasing as if they are going to do it and when every body is wind up they just stop and start  all over again again the wind up  and stop again and....

for me its not who they have sex it is the endless teasing that annoys me

• Like 1