Edda & Joe

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Edda is still my favorite girl on VH so I kinda still care. I just haven't interest in this place recently because the passionless lifeless Joe made their sex painful to watch. But ultimately I don't want them to leave. I still think Edda can provide a few good memorable moments.

She could do if only Joe would leave them alone but when ever recently she had girls round he was always lurking which seemed to put a dampner on things.

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

She just doesn't seem interested anymore.

I think she would do if Joe allowed her her own space but she was never free of him in recent months.

Thats not to be nasty but everyone needs their own space sometimes else things go stale.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I think she would do if Joe allowed her her own space but she was never free of him in recent months.

Thats not to be nasty but everyone needs their own space sometimes else things go stale.

Didn't Joe used to go out to work at one time?

Just now, jjkopite said:

Didn't Joe used to go out to work at one time?

Yes he did on some nights in the past and that was when Edda enjoyed her girly nights which were her best moments.

That famous Nora night he was there but he stayed in the bedroom all the time. Never happened since.

Just now, Robwin said:

Yes he did on some nights in the past and that was when Edda enjoyed her girly nights which were her best moments.

That famous Nora night he was there but he stayed in the bedroom all the time. Never happened since.

So maybe he lost his job and became clingy with her?

I reckon so as never seen her have any fun with girls since and even Nora is very rarely there and when she is she stays dressed lol.

the bucksome wench we have seen recently i think could have been fun but then again Joe was always in the bloody way lol.

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Not particulary as i think they were past their sell by date as everything was getting so boring and predictable.

Once Edda seemed to start losing her girlfriends and her girly nights I just seemed to lose interest as seeing her forever blowing the living dead was it for me.

Basicaly was just the usual blowjob or something almost no feelings,in first days with the girls guests they would go further and girls even got naked etc but lastest times was zero,last time was just their usual..two girls guest in bed with Edda just talking for hours and joe in robe watching things on computer in the chair,absoluty uninspired.Edda had potencial But always há de the feeling joe was limiting her.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Its a pity the managers couldn't have a transfer window, Imagine swapping Joe for Em, that way both women would be free to reach their potential and we would only have 1 apartment that was dead :angel: 

Could be a 2 for 1??? There is a disadvantage on the weather and on gmt to compensate:biggrin: Put alan on same package