Edda & Joe

I went through timeline and I learned that they moved out everything, including both TVs and bathroom items.

Only some basic stuff in the kitchen and computer in the  bedroom stayed.

No question something is changing and we will probably see the change within next 24 hours.

It is strange that VHTV is not aware of anything. An indication of a disconnect between Participant/George and VHTV.

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

I went through timeline and I learned that they moved out everything, including both TVs and bathroom items.

Only some basic stuff in the kitchen and computer in the  bedroom stayed.

No question something is changing and we will probably see the change within next 24 hours.

It is strange that VHTV is not aware of anything. An indication of a disconnect between Participant/George and VHTV.

George did not tell VH more yet. Besides they are not leaving. So I guess relocation is most possible here. 

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

George did not tell VH more yet. Besides they are not leaving. So I guess relocation is most possible here. 

I want to believe George still have some intelligence as a manager,Edda and joe were totaly in routine and boring mode,changing them to an new shining place won't fix nothing,just look at Maria place,place could look great and new but it's the people in it that make it..it would still be just..Edda and joe.From my part think George after closed of the other house,and seems now this one should try to open an new one totaly fresh with new residents,no eddas,joes,Josés,etc.