Edda & Joe

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess no one is complaining about the square... but commenting about the 'solution' george had for it (it's the first time i see that, and it's in fact a good solution where there is lack of possibilities for the cams position)

We should consider that George's camera work is great. This is actually smart idea not to degrade  the camera angle to hide the toilet. Just black it out. This way, we  get the best view.

• Like 1

George,

I saw how you were working with the network cables when you setup the 1st apartment. I can tell you have some technical background. Thank you for the good work and we enjoyed your camera setup so far.

One suggestion: can we get a top view in the bedroom like what we have in Nina's bedroom? I am suggesting since I know Edda likes the prone position and a top camera would even more improve the experience.

Keep up the good work.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Somehow, someway that black box idea is going to fail. I’d be thinking about that every time I went in there. lol

Any other angle that hides the toilet would degrade the shower view.