Edda & Joe

21 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Really! Again no hand washing after tinkling. Sorry folks, just a hangup of mine. :dodgy:

bandicam_2017-09-26_11-27-57-234.jpg

She did not have to, since she did not touch it.

Women can finalize the business with just a toilet paper and rarely touch the genitals. They usually clean it with the paper, "carefully" inspect it for any color and dump the paper.

On the other side, men have to hold the penis and aime where they pee. That is why  washing for men is important.

I travel a LOT and let me tell you ladies, men do not wash their hands that much after the use the restroom, even after exiting the stall. It’s gross and nasty! Rule of thumb is a person should always wash their hands after using the restroom no matter what! I bet Lisa does. 😂

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I travel a LOT and let me tell you ladies, men do not wash their hands that much after the use the restroom, even after exiting the stall. It’s gross and nasty! Rule of thumb is a person should always wash their hands after using the restroom no matter what! I bet Lisa does. 😂

@amy3: I travel a lot too. 

I wonder how do you know about man's after toilet washing habit since you are not allowed there?

I personally did not have much chance to be around women's restroom - since that is a privilege men don't get :(

But I always notice men wash their hands after they use a toilet. Can't remember an exception.

My comment was based on VHTV. I saw women toilet habit only in VHTV. 

VHTV provides a great social study opportunity BTW,

31 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

'Manager's Payment' :dodgy:

Then all bad. Manager payment in VH is less than that of a janitor:biggrin:. There banknotes of 100 rub. Each banknote - 1.7 dollar.

In fact, he just went to purchase alcohol.

Let's welcome a new pair.:heart: This girl very hot on that birthday party.

743-8b2372a25e4d004bb6553c76978d8e28.jpg

bandicam_2017-09-22_18-20-45-671.jpg

• Like 2