Edda & Joe

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thankfully, most everyone around here understands my delima and accepts me for who I am nonetheless.

Well i think aslong as someone is honest with himself/herself the people should accept them as they are. No matter if you like they way they areor not it is not the right of one to judge about the personality of others. So just be yourself^^

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I forget there are new people. I should have a disclaimer. I’m a transsexual, but I’m not transitioning into being a female for reasons I won’t go into here.. I can pull it off when I want to though. I have posted pics of myself on here in the past. Yes, that is my ass in my cover pic. Anyways, so here’s the deal, while I’m not transitioning, I am for all intents and purposes a female inside of my head. I’ve been this way since I was 12. Since I am this woman inside of my head all of the time, it makes me a transsexual and not just a cross dresser. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Many people are cross dressers and afterwards they pop back into being the man that they are. I don’t ever pop back into being a real man. I have to force myself to think that way. It’s a hard life for sure. Thankfully, most everyone around here understands my delima and accepts me for who I am nonetheless. Ultimately,  I am an enigma! Hope you can understand that too. ❤️

You're a Courageous & Brave person. Keep up your posting because it keeps them all on their toes! :biggrin: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

guys what do u think about the entrance door? i think it's a normal door who hide a blind spot 

Could be something like jeka house... a small division after the door and then the door we see from hall cam... but yes, seems a regular door.. not a door for the outside