Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #2

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It wasn't very long time ago i think... i think i was there on thursday or friday ... but i had for several weeks problem with one cam of the bathroom that was almost always stucked... maybe that's the reason

Maybe the removed cam there is the additional cam added at Violet and Jeffs place...

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe the removed cam there is the additional cam added at Violet and Jeffs place...

I don't think so, but can't confirm... I notice that was problems with a cam since a few weeks ago (but at least after the last blonde that was there with sara and jeka - jada??? because at that time everything was allright)

Maybe could also be one cam from do-nothings house

hello to all Sparkles had the same idea as me, so I have a question I do not recognize which apartment looks Alice on my photo, and personal message for Alice you are a sublime woman with beautiful shapes and a hair that makes you sensual (I love redheads true or false ) and I appreciate your attitude since a few days for VHtv ...:heart:23f06027-2553-4946-bb83-15873ecfdad4.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess they are packing for the move Jeka announced lately...

With that message from jeka i kept in doubt it he move means bye bye to them (according to jeka she is pregnant and they will got married) or a move to another (and deserved) apartment

1 hour ago, martyen said:

hello to all Sparkles had the same idea as me, so I have a question I do not recognize which apartment looks Alice on my photo, and personal message for Alice you are a sublime woman with beautiful shapes and a hair that makes you sensual (I love redheads true or false ) and I appreciate your attitude since a few days for VHtv ...:heart:23f06027-2553-4946-bb83-15873ecfdad4.png

It seems camcaps frontpage and the video seems to be

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

With that message from jeka i kept in doubt it he move means bye bye to them (according to jeka she is pregnant and they will got married) or a move to another (and deserved) apartment

Jeka said they will move to a new nicer place. She has enough time until give birth so Jeka has enough time for finding replacements 

il y a 4 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

Il semble camcaps frontpage et la vidéo semble être

thank you Sparkles I'm an idiot I did not even think about that, and you're right it's the home page of CC thank you again