Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #2

58 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I see Alice & Pavel had a visitor who tried on Alice's red dress

Alice03.jpg

That is a very beautiful red dress, it was even better when filled out by Alice.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, martyen said:

I'm not a fan of Jeka, and less and less Alice's fan. But I'm surprised that nobody talks about Sara and Jeka this afternoon, yet Sara showed us her third eye...ae134a93-e5b0-46e6-a363-ca76edb3abc5.png4df31009-94e7-4968-8ba1-3eb40a2d7e4b.png.. another look

Damn totally had that place out of focus. Thanks for paying attention :biggrin:

36 minutes ago, martyen said:

I'm not a fan of Jeka, and less and less Alice's fan. But I'm surprised that nobody talks about Sara and Jeka this afternoon, yet Sara showed us her third eye..... another look

Normal that no one notice... no one watch that apartment because it's always empty and these time VH 'forget' to warn the viewers lool ... Even i with the sub. only watched with timeline (to check cam 8 and 10)
Hope it go to archives

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Normal that no one notice... no one watch that apartment because it's always empty and these time VH 'forget' to warn the viewers lool ... Even i with the sub. only watched with timeline (to check cam 8 and 10)
Hope it go to archives

All the action with Sara-Jeka goes in archives.She is my favourite. If there is any sex ( I believe there were 2 rds yesterday ) be sure , it will find the archives soon...:biggrin:

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

Normal que personne ne ... avis ne montre cet appartement parce qu'il est toujours vide et ces temps VH « oublier » pour avertir les téléspectateurs lool ... Même i avec le sous. seulement regardé avec ligne de temps (pour vérifier la came 8 et 10)
Espoir aller aux archives

you are right, I do not really look anymore. Today it was curiosity ......... before this apartment closes its doors