Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jeka said they will move to a new nicer place. She has enough time until give birth so Jeka has enough time for finding replacements 

Let's just hope it's not the house from Serge&Sandra :biggrin:

Maybe they could be looking already their future house that can be later disconnected at the baby born time, to avoid changing everything again in a few months

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:
Who is paul ??? :biggrin::biggrin:

Leora boyfriend :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

About Paul and Alice - I have negative expectations. They do not progress. They have very strong limits. I'm afraid they will have problems in a separate apartment.

The site goes to raise the bar. Daily Orgy. Funny parties. New guests. Hot sex. Theme evenings. All this will not happen here.:confused: Walking naked around the apartment is not enough. This can be confirmed by the KPLP and Lisa.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Leora boyfriend :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

About Paul and Alice - I have negative expectations. They do not progress. They have very strong limits. I'm afraid they will have problems in a separate apartment.

The site goes to raise the bar. Daily Orgy. Funny parties. New guests. Hot sex. Theme evenings. All this will not happen here.:confused: Walking naked around the apartment is not enough. This can be confirmed by the KPLP and Lisa.

Agree with you here... the house is bad, but it was also bad for Jeff&Violet and we immediately see the differences there between two couples

5 hours ago, stanley said:

From what I remember when Sara lived there before she was also away 90% of the time. So this could end up being a very empty house.

Dam..so they better find an couple to put in place of Alice and pavel.Seems super obvious they were the only ones living in the house.Jeka only visits the place from time to time and seems Sara could be similar and even if she comes to stay there is no reason to believe Jeka will be more in house at all.So will realm7 be..Sarah?Hope they announce soon an new couple to the guest room.