Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

18 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Drained & Done for this early morning round. :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-10-22_23-36-13-892.jpg

I just watched this action on the timeline and I dare say we're going back in time.
With satisfaction!:cool:
To the first moments of this couple when they started on the project.
Alan is apparently willing to promote change there.
And I believe and I have faith, that for the better.
Changing, to when being him and Nina just, making love and not just sex.:heart:

But I find it unnecessary to do this personal commentary, since the above images already say it in full.:biggrin:

• Like 2

I started very angry that Serena always lies on the couch. she does not do anything. If George is not around and he does not fuck her, she will lie on the couch. Lie on the couch and swim with fat. damn!

:angry::sad:

34 minutes ago, snag said:

I started very angry that Serena always lies on the couch. she does not do anything. If George is not around and he does not fuck her, she will lie on the couch. Lie on the couch and swim with fat. damn!:angry::sad:

They are at the level of other houses. Last night nobody did anything. They do 2-3 group shows a week. Pretty good.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, darkpyker said:

bit earlier ago 

bandicam 2017-10-23 01-13-54-285.jpg

bandicam 2017-10-23 01-15-15-228.jpg

bandicam 2017-10-23 01-15-24-260.jpg

bandicam 2017-10-23 01-15-59-732.jpg

17 hours ago, darkpyker said:

bandicam 2017-10-23 01-16-00-828.jpg

bandicam 2017-10-23 01-16-02-164.jpg

This was the first time that Alan came (and succeeded) with Serena .. The "therapy" of Edda apparently seems to have its satisfactory results.::)

Nina, on her part, was one of joy. And Alan, too.:heart:
If someone has not yet made this moment files, please be sure to inculcate this important part in it. The way Nina makes evident her satisfaction with both.
First step or first win would be the ideal title for him.

Now, Alan, for all that's fairer.

Time for you to return to all this real dedication and attention that Serena has delegated to you from the first moment she set foot in this apartment.

More prolonged touches and caresses expressive of her part to her, has already been deserved. Including this and without ceasing under any circumstances, oral sex.

A good idea would be if Nina did too.
Accompanying, along with you.:angel:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So Bear, do you think Alan is going to be cool with George fucking Nina now? I don't.

George fucking Nina? According to Groomy it was private reasons between the two and not George wants to fuck Nina. Btw George is gone 

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So Bear, do you think Alan is going to be cool with George fucking Nina now? I don't.

I really think I can not make myself understood.
Not George fucking Nina, Never was.

I'm not saying that this can no happen, but by noting that significant changes in Alan and his around are actually happening.:cool:

If people who surround him and who understand all his "drama" (without barriers of translation) believe in him, such as Serena, Edda, Joe, Nora and especially Nina, why we who do not understand will be reactive and revenge first action?.
See all my post in this forum in specific, which in 4 days will make 3 months. Always in the majority was to believe and to go forward. Even in adversities there.

And remembering before and still, to my "curriculun" here.

I have always believed in Anna and Alex (together) since their first steps in VH.:angel:
Did I make a mistake?
::)

Edited by thedbear

59 minutes ago, thedbear said:

This was the first time that Alan came (and succeeded) with Serena .. The "therapy" of Edda apparently seems to have its satisfactory results.::)

Nina, on her part, was one of joy. And Alan, too.:heart:
If someone has not yet made this moment files, please be sure to inculcate this important part in it. The way Nina makes evident her satisfaction with both.
First step or first win would be the ideal title for him.

Now, Alan, for all that's fairer.

Time for you to return to all this real dedication and attention that Serena has delegated to you from the first moment she set foot in this apartment.

More prolonged touches and caresses expressive of her part to her, has already been deserved. Including this and without ceasing under any circumstances, oral sex.

A good idea would be if Nina did too.
Accompanying, along with you.:angel:

The first time Alan came with Serena? I think when Nina was away, Serena blew him 2 or 3 times and swallowed his goopy load each time, and then he left her laying there unsatisfied and played with that stupid stuffed animal acting like a 6 year old. Am i remembering wrong?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

The first time Alan came with Serena? I think when Nina was away, Serena blew him 2 or 3 times and swallowed his goopy load each time, and then he left her laying there unsatisfied and played with that stupid stuffed animal acting like a 6 year old. Am i remembering wrong?

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam17/serena-alan-facefuck-fingerbang-sept-20

Choose the cam and take your own conclusions as a woman.
:cool:

• Like 2