Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

George fucking Nina? According to Groomy it was private reasons between the two and not George wants to fuck Nina. Btw George is gone 

I think George swinging between  places and he will show on and off.

Not sure if I call it private reason. In VH business, cross couple sex is not a good business practice and is deprecated.  Serena already paired with George and I doubt we see the two have "intercourse sex" with someone else. There will be hot and heavy actions from Serena, but it will end to a Fellatio at the maximum. 

I predict George will not get close to anyone else, other than Serena.  Lets see.

As always, I love to be wrong and see George fuck the shit out of everyone, like he does to Serena.

39 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

He came in her mouth the 1st time & finished on her chest the 2nd time jerking off at the end.

If Nina would extended her absence for a few nights, I think Allan would have fucked Serena. Things started with some basic kissing and touches first day and the last night, they advanced to blow job. Poor Serena did not receive any Fellatio.

10 hours ago, zoifan said:

If Nina would extended her absence for a few nights, I think Allan would have fucked Serena. Things started with some basic kissing and touches first day and the last night, they advanced to blow job. Poor Serena did not receive any Fellatio.

not to be a wiseguy, but a minor point here. serena could not receive 'fellatio' because she is female. any oral sex in her direction would be 'cunnilingus'. in any case, i would imagine she would like some, no matter what we call it. and furthermore, i have a feeling that the label we'll be putting on her relationship with george will shortly be called 'trouble'. 

just a thought...

17 hours ago, golfer06 said:

He came in her mouth the 1st time & finished on her chest the 2nd time jerking off at the end.

Thx for that golfer, i was sure about cumming on her chest, and pretty sure about cumming in her mouth, but of course we couldn't actually see it since she swallowed it quickly

22 hours ago, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam17/serena-alan-facefuck-fingerbang-sept-20

Choose the cam and take your own conclusions as a woman.
:cool:

I say she swallowed, If she didn't, where did it go? The end result of giving a guy a blowjob would be him cumming  if that was all the sex the 2 of us would be having. Why would i blow a guy for 5 or 10 minutes, and then just stop, wipe my mouth, roll over and go to sleep? I have a 100% record of guys i'm with having an orgasm, that's a record i plan to keep intact!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I say she swallowed, If she didn't, where did it go? The end result of giving a guy a blowjob would be him cumming  if that was all the sex the 2 of us would be having. Why would i blow a guy for 5 or 10 minutes, and then just stop, wipe my mouth, roll over and go to sleep? I have a 100% record of guys i'm with having an orgasm, that's a record i plan to keep intact!

I give Ash a perfect " 1 0 " that's the perfect girlfriend/wife !!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow Ash why can't all women be like you :heart:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, billycox said:

not to be a wiseguy, but a minor point here. serena could not receive 'fellatio' because she is female. any oral sex in her direction would be 'cunnilingus'. in any case, i would imagine she would like some, no matter what we call it. and furthermore, i have a feeling that the label we'll be putting on her relationship with george will shortly be called 'trouble'. 

just a thought...

You are right. cunnilingus it is! 

I could not figure out why Serena has such obsession with George and how long the two know each other. All I know is Serena would give any sexual service to Allan, when/if he want.

George is a logical person whereas Serena is very emotional. As a couple, the two can complement each other.  But as a casual lover/mistress, Serena will get hurt, unfortunately.

51 minutes ago, zoifan said:

You are right. cunnilingus it is! 

I could not figure out why Serena has such obsession with George and how long the two know each other. All I know is Serena would give any sexual service to Allan, when/if he want.

George is a logical person whereas Serena is very emotional. As a couple, the two can complement each other.  But as a casual lover/mistress, Serena will get hurt, unfortunately.

you're right. the whole point, of course, is that serens is heading for a terrible emotional jolt. george is not capable of feeling about her the way she feels about him. trouble in paradise.

• Like 1