Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thats the way i usually look at my laptop, nude with my rear end sticking up in the air

Love it! I hope it’s true. If not, you should really consider doing this from now on. 👍🏻

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Love it! I hope it’s true. If not, you should really consider doing this from now on. 👍🏻

Haha, it's not true, i'm just kidding! I should consider that!? Lol, I know at least one person who would agree with that!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think at some point soon, VH is going to have to start cutting the low view apts. surely they can’t maintain 100 apts at the sad price level. There has to be a breaking point somewhere. 

Amy, if I remember right VHTV has very little overhead. The manager owns the camera and rents the apartment and pays the tenants. So if any one is going to be cut or dropped it seems to me that the manager will make that decision. VHTV has very little overhead per apartment, so they will never cut some one for the number of hits. They would be happy will more apartments no mater how many hits they get. The more apartments the greater the interest which results in more paying members.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pahman said:

These numbers mean really nothing for the participants in term of viewers. I would like to remind people that everytime Misty spends time in Rock&Anastasia, Nyusha apt, all the comments go to their apt and not to Misty''s apt. 

So these numbers do not make any sense or prove anything. The popularity of an apt does not depend on the number of comments on the CC forum rather on the clicks of paid members on apartments pages on the VHTV website.

I agree but being a number person I like to look at figures.

Something to consider is that a lot of CC members are not paid members of VHTY, especially some of the members who post here a lot.

Another thing to remember is there is a lot of long winded arguments that have nothing to do with the apartment they take place in.

Numbers do not always tell you everything remember the last presidential election. 

JMO

Yes, that is true, the manager would be the one to cut the apt befor VH central would. Doesn’t look like VH is even willing to cut off apts run by managers either. But somewhere along the line there has to be a point where an apt becomes a liability right?

Bottom line is this, most people are going to watch whichever apts has some kind of action going on there. If there is none, they will move on to another one. If there is multiple action going on then people watch based on their own preference or for the kinkiest one.

I would love to see the view numbers on the archives. I bet they are extremely low. In the world of voyeurism, what’s going to happen next is far more enticing then what has happened. 

6 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I agree but being a number person I like to look at figures.

Something to consider is that a lot of CC members are not paid members of VHTY, especially some of the members who post here a lot.

Another thing to remember is there is a lot of long winded arguments that have nothing to do with the apartment they take place in.

Numbers do not always tell you everything remember the last presidential election. 

JMO

I'm sorry for the "paid members". What I meant to say was 'subscribers' instead. The clicks are mostly counted on accessible pages by subscribers.

I have been watching this apartment for some time now; before Serena moved in.  I have come to the conclusion about one thing.  Aln is a petulant, childish, dickhead and has absolutely nothing going for him besides a big dick.  The time is going to come to where I do not think that will be enough to hold onto NIna.  Yeah I know, she has her share of problems too but I think Alan has one hell of a lot of growing up to do.  I remember the party at Edda and Joe's where Nina was getting ready to scissor Edda.  Alan came in and has a fit.  Nina treated him like a mom would a child to get him to calm down.  Every little thing sets him off and Nina has to go into "big girl" alert to calm him down.  That's got to be tiresome after a while..

Now Nina has Serena.  She has companionship and a friend she did not have before.  An ally in the house you might say.  I have noticed tonight that Serena and Nina have gone out.  I won't speculate where or for what but I noticed they decided to leave right after Alan has his little spat and went into the bedroom to pout. I'm telling you people, Alan better straighten up his act or this apartment will be Nina and Serena's place.  Which might be a big improvement.  It would sure cut down on all the drama..  And a bit off variety for Nina may not be all that bad....::)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

I have been watching this apartment for some time now; before Serena moved in.  I have come to the conclusion about one thing.  Aln is a petulant, childish, dickhead and has absolutely nothing going for him besides a big dick.  The time is going to come to where I do not think that will be enough to hold onto NIna.  Yeah I know, she has her share of problems too but I think Alan has one hell of a lot of growing up to do.  I remember the party at Edda and Joe's where Nina was getting ready to scissor Edda.  Alan came in and has a fit.  Nina treated him like a mom would a child to get him to calm down.  Every little thing sets him off and Nina has to go into "big girl" alert to calm him down.  That's got to be tiresome after a while..

Now Nina has Serena.  She has companionship and a friend she did not have before.  An ally in the house you might say.  I have noticed tonight that Serena and Nina have gone out.  I won't speculate where or for what but I noticed they decided to leave right after Alan has his little spat and went into the bedroom to pout. I'm telling you people, Alan better straighten up his act or this apartment will be Nina and Serena's place.  Which might be a big improvement.  It would sure cut down on all the drama..  And a bit off variety for Nina may not be all that bad....::)

I'm waiting for that for so long time that i'm losing my faith on that