Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

From what I'm reading, they seem to be suggesting that Alan is simply reacting to Nina and therefore, somehow he bares no responsibility for controlling his impulses. There are times when someone is so out of control that it takes physical force to bring them back to reality. I used to work with disturbed adolescents and I used to see this all of the time. I didn't see in either of these case Nina acting so disturbed that she needed to be restrainded. Plus, when those events do happen it's very unhelpful to exhibit anger toward the person being restrained. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think you just said it all. I can't comment on the mocking part since I'm guilty of that as well. By the way, Guy stubbed his toe the morning, and i suggested he soak it and he refused, so i choked him out.

I deleted that part of my comment. No reason to make this personal. If you don't mind eiditing my post in your comment I'd appreciate it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

It's someone leaving?Tried to see in time archive but isn't there,who it's that bags and clothes?

From what I saw yesterday, Nina seemed to look for something uncaring in the closets and threw it all out. She and Alan had strong verbal arguments about it (or something else).
Yesterday was tense between them, but in the end they managed to overcome. Again by the above caps of MajorV,  to map this progress.

They left at the end together around 03 in the morning and when they returned, Nina applied an ointment in the dick of Alan.

My guess is that you were walking or a doctor.

From the hallway, what I see now is that everything is tidied up again in the closets. Nina does not seem to be feeling well. But Allan is there as always caring, following and watching her.
:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

From what I saw yesterday, Nina seemed to look for something uncaring in the closets and threw it all out. She and Alan had strong verbal arguments about it (or something else).
Yesterday was tense between them, but in the end they managed to overcome. Again by the above caps of MajorV,  to map this progress.

They left at the end together around 03 in the morning and when they returned, Nina applied an ointment in the dick of Alan.

From the hallway, what I see now is that everything is tidied up again in the closets. Nina does not seem to be feeling well. But Allan is there as always caring, following and watching her.

And I really hate it when Google takes the strength of what I really want to say.
:angry:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Thanks for the info.Lets hope it's nothing major.Think all three(Nina,Alan and Serena)are what makes the house result well,losing one or more of them would be bad.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks for the info.Lets hope it's nothing major.Think all three(Nina,Alan and Serena)are what makes the house result well,losing one or more of them would be bad.

For Nina's illness, look at the amount of remedies we have in vision for the cam 7 on the table next to Alan.

:cry:

• Upvote 1