Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Same with me,the last couple days it's being an totaly pain in ass the amount of tec problems,so much loading problems and freezing images,wonder what new software they are constantly trying!?Seems they can't find one that give an quality delivery constantly(unlike Rlc that gives it perfectly fine).Tried to see v&k place but Nop..just constant loading image,others load but take time.

51 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ah sorry. So you dont have buffering? Then it must be the European servers...

This happens with the European servers sinse i join VH...almost an year ago and no improvements at all.

4 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i dont know how to play this game, but last time i saw them play it it took 4 hours to finish, its not my kind of game, i cant even watch it any way ( buffering every second it  stops)

Capture_2017_12_27_19_44_49_337.png

The game "evolution" by what I understood really is an evolution. With each game you reach a bigger and more complex stage.

And from what I can see, the three of them are now engaged in this game. For my part, nothing in disdain to that. At the end or in the pause between a game and another they make another type of game. The VH game, hehehehehe.
:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I must live in a special part of Europe... fine for me :biggrin:

You re An lucky bastar€:biggrin:,now more serious i have this tec problems sinse joined VH,and the responses are always the same..they are trying new software etc,after almost an year that should be resolved,just look at Rlc and so little tec problems.I mean,I love VH and it's by far my favorite cam site,but dam..this should had been resolved and fixed months ago.Or at least absoluty no prices up till things work almost perfectly.But well lets hope this things one day get resolved.

6 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i dont know how to play this game, but last time i saw them play it it took 4 hours to finish, its not my kind of game, i cant even watch it any way ( buffering every second it  stops)

Capture_2017_12_27_19_44_49_337.png

But I also agree that the constant buffer (like I'm having now), demotivates the visualization on ine.

If someone is working to improve, it is better to review this, as the work of improvement is becoming more and more a work of worsening.:cry:

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You re An lucky bastar€:biggrin:,now more serious i have this tec problems sinse joined VH,and the responses are always the same..they are trying new software etc,after almost an year that should be resolved,just look at Rlc and so little tec problems.I mean,I love VH and it's by far my favorite cam site,but dam..this should had been resolved and fixed months ago.Or at least absoluty no prices up till things work almost perfectly.But well lets hope this things one day get resolved.

For me is weird to read that so many times for so many different users (edit: to not me misunderstood, i'm not saying that the related situations here doesn't happen).. Because with a few rare moments that i announced here since July, i didn't see anything special that annoys me at the point to submit a ticket.. 
Even today after a write this last post i was able to check all the houses, opening 3-4 cams in every house just to test it

Just now, Sparkles said:

For me is weird to read that so many times for so many different users.. Because with a few rare moments that i announced here, i didn't see anything special that annoys me at the point to submit a ticket.. 
Even today after a write this last post i was able to check all the houses, opening 3-4 cams in every house just to test it

Dam wish my experience was the same as your,lots of cams not loading,freezes and the time archive missing hours of footage(but seem s this is fixed now),would say it's an thing from my net or pc But seing how a lot users have the same exactly problems then Probrably most of times it's not from my part.Not to mention Rlc worked almost always flawless to me,few loading problems and only those big "mantainance" things.But Seems this Christmas things are even worse,hope start of year gets better.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam wish my experience was the same as your,lots of cams not loading,freezes and the time archive missing hours of footage(but seem s this is fixed now),would say it's an thing from my net or pc But seing how a lot users have the same exactly problems then Probrably most of times it's not from my part.Not to mention Rlc worked almost always flawless to me,few loading problems and only those big "mantainance" things.But Seems this Christmas things are even worse,hope start of year gets better.

I could have also timeline problems.. but if happens when i don't use it, i will not 'know'. What happens more frequently it's the cameras not loading on click so quick as normal... but i change houses our cams and sometimes it get better
Could be many things indeed and not me related to client part.. But sometimes even not from VH..