Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

2 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Nina sucked him off an hour ago.  Now she just sucked him again until he got hard, put a condom on him and now he's having sex with Serena.  They are acting like it is Alan's birthday!

Alan it's an very lucky bastar€ hehe.

4 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Nina sucked him off an hour ago.  Now she just sucked him again until he got hard, put a condom on him and now he's having sex with Serena.  They are acting like it is Alan's birthday!

And it was his birthday. Day 16 now. Exactly 3 weeks ago.:heart::biggrin:

As much as Alan struggles, his timing is only perfect with Nina.
:heart:

55 minutes ago, groomy said:

But let's be honest - now in 19 apartments the usual sex of separate couples. Only Betty and Rick are practicing treesome now. Nyusha with two different men - was in one day, but separately.

There's at least a costume show with Darth Vader.:biggrin: And yes - Panda and Raccoon, also enjoyed.:biggrin::heart::biggrin:

675.jpg

Few people can enjoy their birthday in style. Nina was one of them.:biggrin:
Happy birthday Nina, my dear.
:heart:

• Like 2

So you have Edda and Joe visiting, Alan fucking Nina then turning around and fucking Serena and all while Edda and Joe are isolated among themselves. Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say there ain't never gonna be a crossover between the two couples. 

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

So you have Edda and Joe visiting, Alan fucking Nina then turning around and fucking Serena and all while Edda and Joe are isolated among themselves. Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say there ain't never gonna be a crossover between the two couples. 

We can say that for sure now I guess...

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We can say that for sure now I guess...

I have not thrown the towel yet and still believe in D-Day.
::)