Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Listen to German music :biggrin:

There's been a lot about Kraftwerk and their music on the BBC (radio 4) today in the UK. Is it some sort of anniversary of their first release or something?

Edited by Oldstalker
because I don't know why.
  • Like 1

One thing I have noticed with Serena, in contrast to Nina and Edda (the former especially) is that, although generous with her body and her favours, she is not that quick to reciprocate with similar effort to get her lovers to orgasm themselves. It is merely a small observation and purely my opinion.

• Like 1

Sorry for my ignorance.

I asked, but I still do not understand.

Is Serena a prostitute?

It is not normal for a person to have sex every day with a different partner, as she does. At least in the country that I live it is not.

I still love Serena, I'm a fan of her, but I'd like to know if she's a prostitute or if she has sex with so many different partners because she likes it.

As I always say, it's just curiosity, not my problem.

7 minutes ago, thepoliceman said:

Sorry for my ignorance.

Is Serena a prostitute?

It is not normal for a person to have sex every day with a different partner, as she does. At least in the country that I live it is not.

I still love Serena, I'm a fan of her, but I'd like to know if she's a prostitute or if she has sex with so many different partners because she likes it.

I think she is like many girls on here she just loves sex like Misty does lol

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, thepoliceman said:

Sorry for my ignorance.

Is Serena a prostitute?

Elle a juste envie d'avoir un appartemment gratuit car elle n'a pas d'argent, ni d'avenir professionnel... Donc elle doit avoir du sexe pour plaire à la production, et pour rester dans la télé-realité...

Vous l'avez déjà vu lire un livre ?