Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Looking at the timeline and I had noticed before but emphasized now.

Nina at times is too nervous. Speak loudly and shout at the people around her. I've already witnessed Serena with this on-line.

Alan in turn does not like it and sometimes he even retaliates and that is when we have the conflicts and the unfortunate aggressions.

Nina should restrain herself more from her attitudes in her "TPM" moments, so to speak.::)

The mood between her and Alan can be perfect if she retracts and retreats more in these situations that she herself creates.:dodgy:

Just my vision.:cool:

i would counter that as much as Nina suffers through her allergies that Serena and Alan are lucky at times she doesn't take a shotgun and blow one or both of them away.  I would say more than once she has exhibited a remarkable amount of restraint and patience, especially towards Alan..

Seeing and Nina is committed to making an overall in the apartment.

Concerned they are preparing and setting the mood for a new "party"with guests out of the project.
I do not know if things are secure and stabilized about Alan in this regard.

Just remember with fear and caution what happened the last time George forced the situation like this.
:cry:

15 minutes ago, mic351 said:

i would counter that as much as Nina suffers through her allergies that Serena and Alan are lucky at times she doesn't take a shotgun and blow one or both of them away.  I would say more than once she has exhibited a remarkable amount of restraint and patience, especially towards Alan..

But Nina's "allergy" is a nervous source and not epidermal.

Just notice that there are times (and they are not rare) that she does not touch scratches and there are moments and otherwise she can not take her nails off her skin.