Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

31 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Looking at the timeline and going over the past days events I'm wondering exactly what Nina's relationship with Jose is.  We know Alan is jealous as hell.  He flipped out when he saw Nina scissoring Edda.  You know he'd have to flip out over a dude coming around.  Conversely, he seems to be ok with Jose.  He's friendly and sociable to him.  So I'm wondering if Jose isn't simply a real close friend whose relationship with Nina is platonic..   I simply cannot fathom Alan being so easy going with another guy in the picture that Nina is so intimate with unless he was just a very close friend w/o benefits. 

I must say in defense of that moment that we had nothing to observe.
But we see that today Nina's behavior is quite different. And what happened to her bathing in Jose, changes that vision of mine a little.

And we also see that Gay, as we have already observed, is not (in the best sexual BI option). See Serena's "understated" work on him on the couch earlier

I would not particularly like to "see or understand" (even disguised) anything between him, Serena or Nina, without an acceptance and effective participation of Alan along with them. Without the resistance and without the drama, as it was at the party in Edda.

But I'm not really betting chips anymore.

The only thing I can point out and really from my observation point is that any dismemberment that may occur between Jose, Nina and Serena (because of the project's need) is because Alan, his unstable / bipolar behavior and especially his "friend "invisible with whom he both exchanged text messages on his cell phone, sought out and provoked it.

Then  he accept the consequences (if they come) without blaming anyone but himself. .
:dodgy:

• Like 1

My biggest wish and true for this VH project and site would be that Alan could somehow have the same solid (and self-confident) behavior as we have in Alex, Drew, Henry and Grisha for these situations.

They are mature and equally confident, to understand that their women for the project are one.

And for them (the real) are others and that they are the true and only men of them.

It would be the VH year award if Alan could assimilate and effectively behave like that,::)

But after what we saw in Edda, I no longer put my expectations on it
Unfortunately.
:cool:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mic351 said:

It appears as if for the last couple of days Nina and Serena have been really distant, even cold, towards each other.  Can anybody tell me why?

What I see is that Nina and Serena are more accomplices than before.

He had a rehearsal of disagreement or rather a difference of choice between them after Edda's party on his return to the apartment, but they left together afterwards, or more than once. including just following Jose. Both.

It is true that we do not see her as hugely as we have seen before, but in my opinion they are well.
Nothing seemingly broken between these three.
Alan included in this, too.

Interesting find when looking through previous events on the timeline...

Alan got a tube of cream from the fridge & went back to the BR.

bandicam_2017-11-05_23-22-02-812.jpg

Then he applied the cream to Mr. (Un)Happy.

bandicam_2017-11-05_23-23-39-734.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-05_23-23-48-562.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-05_23-23-57-484.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-05_23-24-34-828.jpg

Nina made sure to get a close inspection of the cream coverage.

bandicam_2017-11-05_23-09-52-765.jpgbandicam_2017-11-05_23-12-07-109.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-05_23-13-41-203.jpg

:dodgy:

• Like 1