Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

13 hours ago, sat11 said:

there is some thing wrong b/n alan and serena, the are not talking to each other , in fact they are trying to avoid each other.

I was watching this before I was gone. But it was Alan who was avoiding Nina.

She left on the day of the party in Edda, but returned about an hour later. She  tried to approach and he was reactive. The same thing happened when they woke up and throughout the day. I had noticed that they had not exchanged a single hug or even a kiss.
Nina all the time tried this approach.

I see however that it seems that they have reestablished the contact, sex between them and everything apparently is ok. Harmony again.

Even from what I saw his reaction to Jose's presence, he was also social and friendly;
Did I miss this point? I missed something ?
:huh:

20 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Use of condom may be the result of...

1. Nina fertile time & needs protection.
  2. Alan been hanging out at the park bathrooms again.
  3. After doing Serena bareback, discovered that she's been pepper potted by George.
  4. Easier for the clean-up.
  5. Saving snacks for Serena.

Any of the above or none at all. :biggrin:

My guess is that Alan's penis got injured. Note his last incident In Edda's. His penis was hurt and Nina was looking/inspecting at the penis in the bathroom.

There is something wrong with Allan penis. Not erection. Probably not STD. It might be skin irritation?  

Looking at the timeline and going over the past days events I'm wondering exactly what Nina's relationship with Jose is.  We know Alan is jealous as hell.  He flipped out when he saw Nina scissoring Edda.  You know he'd have to flip out over a dude coming around.  Conversely, he seems to be ok with Jose.  He's friendly and sociable to him.  So I'm wondering if Jose isn't simply a real close friend whose relationship with Nina is platonic..   I simply cannot fathom Alan being so easy going with another guy in the picture that Nina is so intimate with unless he was just a very close friend w/o benefits.