Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If I pay you to put cams in your house, and your ability to stay rests on your ability to retain a viewership via sex, isn't that sex work? Now, you may say, well VH isn't paying people to have sex, but aren't they really? There have been apts closed due to a lack of sexual activity. Why is the idea of a tenant paying others to come over and have sex on their cams such a horrible, unacceptable thing to say? Because it pure speculation? So, is saying anything that is pure speculation not allowed also, or just this one?

You're making my head spin with this comment! I'd say yes, yes, it isn't, yes, no, and i havn't seen you on here lately, I've been bouncing on and off myself, maybe i'm just missing you, and when you're not on here I am missing you!

• Like 1

Guys, now serious. I think it's time to stop "detract" and have "depreciate" attitudes to the VHTV website.
Otherwise I will start to find and have "RLC" agents infiltrated here on our forums with this purpose, since I do not see these comments in their forum.

And the situation for both participants and guests is the same as here.]]]

:cool:

13 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

The Green Couch pockmarked with Serena's Stains. :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Anna and Alex have the green blanket and here we have the green couch.

So green is the color of the moment? Of success?

Maybe Tim and Linda should arrange something green for their locals? Maybe they'll get lucky?
Hehehe

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Guys, now serious. I think it's time to stop "detract" and have "depreciate" attitudes to the VHTV website.
Otherwise I will start to find and have "RLC" agents infiltrated here on our forums with this purpose, since I do not see these comments in their forum.

And the situation for both participants and guests is the same as here.]]]

:cool:

there is a big difference in RLC. People cannot share images, and don't have access to timeline . That is why it is not easy to go in-depth in the participant's life. 

In VHTV, we can do through timeline and archive many times, that means the get to know participants very well. This could be the reason that there are more passionate conversation in VHTV.  Although I have never been in RLC forums. 

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

A lot of coments by itself doesn't mean nothing... the type of comments yes. Example: you had more then 500 posts on the do-nothing and it was basically 99% of 'bad' posts 

Then depending how the views/$$$ are counted may have been a total failure night because of the Christmas light.. The only paid camera on the living room was totally impossible to watch (only got better when they shut down that lights)

But it was a good moment, with a good couple (i still have doubts that they are a couple outside the house) but with a lot of booze, some 'weird' moments with the girl (not talking about being shy or afraid of cameras)

Yes agre about 95% with you,only thing I think diferent is,the Nothing's had Maybe 80,90% of negative coments,now this house a majority of the coments are positive,so at least in my opinon the more coments they got the better,even if they are mix coments like this last night,for exemple serena,Nina and Alan place it's the top house of VH Regard number of posts,only Alex and Anna place surpaces them but..they have all the posts combined of several houses.In an single house this place it's number one,and glad for that(at least in my tastes).But your view of this Totaly sounds as valid as my one.

1st visit to the forum as i was busy with this party but let me say that serena was fantastic. not only was she unstoppable but she proved that she is not just a sub but also can dominate & control. and no matter what role she has or what she does she loves doing it. if she isn't considered to be the #1 girl on this site right now someone hasn't been paying attention. hopefully this was just the start of more fantastic entertainment for us. everyone will have to up their games to stay anywhere close to this apt. i for 1 am looking forward to that !!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

1st visit to the forum as i was busy with this party but let me say that serena was fantastic. not only was she unstoppable but she proved that she is not just a sub but also can dominate & control. and no matter what role she has or what she does she loves doing it. if she isn't considered to be the #1 girl on this site right now someone hasn't been paying attention. hopefully this was just the start of more fantastic entertainment for us. everyone will have to up their games to stay anywhere close to this apt. i for 1 am looking forward to that !!!!

Do you think that her actions have to do with payment> I mean the more she plays a good role and atracts fans the more she gets paid by the project manager.. In fact she accepst doing anything even if she gets humiliated...  

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

Somewhere here in this forum I had already a good time, had "suggested" give space for Serena also articulate strategies regarding Nina and Alan.

Did I miss?
Again?:cool:

I was wrong ?

::) hehehe