Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

On 24/12/2017 at 12:21 AM, sat11 said:

serena & 8 24-12-17

21lng.gif21ltv7.gifdownload.gifdownload.gif

Just ask?
Have we got a name for him yet? Because apparently he came to stay or at least set a time there, headline with Serena.
It is already even being introduced into "evolution" hehehehehe.
See now...
::)

Not just with Alan.  Serena just had sex with the guy that showed up after the party ended.  They were laying together on the couch, he pulled his pants down just far enough to pull his dick out and he tried to poke her from behind.  She did not seem to like that, so she got on top of him, they had sex for a while, then finished him off with a blowjob.  He tried to kiss her a few times but I think she just wanted to get him off and be done, which is what happened.  

Based on the moves, I understood that Serena will be turning the new year with her new boyfriend.:dodgy:
Then we'll possibly have Nina and Alan again along with Joe and Edda (on their "beach" now). Maybe.::)

I keep holding my position that who is now doing, curb at D is Joe (and apparently already being circumvented).:cool:

Countdown now (or not).:dodgy:

In contrast, curious (hehehehe) to know what are those star wars of toys (Alan also won one). It does not seem like puzzles to me, but something to set up.) Or not. hehehehehehe.:biggrin:

But once, Alan tries to re-establish the sound of the cam 2 and equally unsuccessfully.

I wonder if it would not be valid to change the entire cam (2) by the cam we have in the loggia (4) ..
The sound, while not having an actual maintenance for this (loggia) could be compensated by the kitchen cam (3). After all the sound of all the other cams is very clear and definite.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

But once, Alan tries to re-establish the sound of the cam 2 and equally unsuccessfully.

I wonder if it would not be valid to change the entire cam (2) by the cam we have in the loggia (4) ..
The sound, while not having an actual maintenance for this (loggia) could be compensated by the kitchen cam (3). After all the sound of all the other cams is very clear and definite.

Yupi!
Sound restored. Tall and clear again.
:biggrin:

• Like 1