Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We can say that for sure now I guess...

i am hoping  for the new year's party, lots of drinking , food, lots drinking a few hours of parting while drinking  and then....they will start the new year with  big bang, if that doesn't happen then i say will never happen

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I have not thrown the towel yet and still believe in D-Day

I don't like to hold my breath hoping and hoping for things. Maybe if there was some kind of progress between the idea I would be more positive about it. But these four seem to have regressed compared how they used to be months ago. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't like to hold my breath hoping and hoping for things. Maybe if there was some kind of progress between the idea I would be more positive about it. But these four seem to have regressed compared how they used to be months ago. 

If I learned something about this manager houses it's that most of viewers wishes come true..feel that most with this house than any other of the dozens houses and residents i seen all this time in VH.So..who knows...

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Look at cam1..what an great image.The VH stars gang:heart:.Pure VHTV class.

59 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

AlanNinaSerenaJoeEdda1.JPG

59 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

AlanNinaSerenaJoeEdda1.JPG

Not purposeful, I believe!
But can we interpret it as a kind of a happy new year, for us here in the forum and CC?:heart:

Since they have attention on us?:biggrin: