Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

5 minutes ago, sat11 said:

Capture_2018_01_04_22_42_13_10.pngCapture_2018_01_04_22_43_01_870.pngCapture_2018_01_04_22_49_44_702.png

Nina was certainly the one who liked the most and took advantage of the new toy.:heart:
Serena looks a little tired. When recovered we'll see what it will be like.

But the best combination of this variation was the previous one, with Serena among them two.
Alan was more intense in his movements.
:cool:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Nina was certainly the one who liked the most and took advantage of the new toy.:heart:
Serena looks a little tired. When recovered we'll see what it will be like.

But the best combination of this variation was the previous one, with Serena among them two.
Alan was more intense in his movements.
:cool:

maybe he is worried being replaced by the toy:biggrin:

they all participated  this time instead of one to one one just watching

• Like 1

It is good to see a Strap-a-Dick-to-Me being used in their sex games. The Strap-a-Dick-to-Me has been around since the Egyptian times and then by the Romans it is used mainly by Lesbians who do not require or like the male rod being inserted into to their the love tunnels.

These guys are sex mad monsters... good for us... but they should take it a bit easier otherwise they will wear out their sexual organs.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, snag said:

Nina and Alan seem to have decided to end the night with anal sex.

Which to highlight, it was very hot. One of the best they've ever had. Nina was the one who practiced anal sex with Alan (she was the one who led and guided him in the movements).
Getting better and better.
:heart:

5 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

It is good to see a Strap-a-Dick-to-Me being used in their sex games. The Strap-a-Dick-to-Me has been around since the Egyptian times and then by the Romans it is used mainly by Lesbians who do not require or like the male rod being inserted into to their the love tunnels.

These guys are sex mad monsters... good for us... but they should take it a bit easier otherwise they will wear out their sexual organs.

As I said, their first real experience with it was extremely fun. What they used before was somewhat out of line (many strings to fix).

This is more in default. Of course we will see more use of it in the FFF (F?) sections or the way we have now.
Serena will have more variations now for her solo performances (girls or couples)

The next to be experienced will be double consolation. This one will also be interesting to watch. It will also have dual utility between Nina and Alan only. Wow.

• Like 1