Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Well we wouldn't want poor Alan to get a UTI, but I'm pretty sure he's taken it out of Nina's ass and put it into her naughty bits without cleaning it off, that can lead to a very serious bacterial infection for her. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well we wouldn't want poor Alan to get a UTI, but I'm pretty sure he's taken it out of Nina's ass and put it into her naughty bits without cleaning it off, that can lead to a very serious bacterial infection for her. 

Observer better, because all the action was with a condom and being changed with each use

Yesterday when I posted the remark about punishment, I thought the rule had been broken, but then in the timeline I saw no.
And penetration with the strap was not yet anal. Just vaginal. In Nina and Serena.
:cool:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Observer better, because all the action was with a condom and being changed with each use

Yesterday when I posted the remark about punishment, I thought the rule had been broken, but then in the timeline I saw no.
And penetration with the strap was not yet anal. Just vaginal. In Nina and Serena.
:cool:

Hi bear, i didn't say he did it today, he's had anal with Nina before without a condom, that's why he was putting cream on the end of his cock a few weeks back and Nina was checking it out. I said I'm sure he's put it in her behind , then her front without cleaning it in the past, I may be wrong, but i don't think so.