Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

13 hours ago, tweety said:

Serena's body actions tells me that he will not get very far tonight

Apparently his observation and prediction became concrete. And something I mistrusted (personally) too.

12 hours ago, Houlii said:

wonder if Nina will show as a backup later..

Checking the entire timeline in full I believe Nina went on a visit to her relatives (again).

From the second trip, what caught my attention was the gifts (clothes) bought to take away. This time I did not see,

But in the timeline I saw that she carried the bag with cosmetic from a box I remember, got it in late Ten (she showed it to Serena and Edda) ..
Only now I realized that Russian Christmas was a few days ago.

And the amount of clothing taken and type itself (read, lingerie and ordinary clothing) indicates at least about a week, as it was the other time.
This trip, so it should have been planned a long time ago.

In the timeline, I also note that she must have traveled a bit sad and frustrated because she did not get her kiss and hug (in the expressive and warm form) of Alan before that, although Nina has subtly tried it at various times in which she was still preparing

Even a subtle selfie stroking Alan's hair and face, she did. while he slept. It was really cute and in some funny parts this prepared her for the trip.:heart:

I already miss her.:cry:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Houlii said:

he doesn't even look interested..if it's the same guy he's having a hard tome getting going. she even suited up..

This was the shorter fuck that Serena had ever had with :dodgy:

Not even Alan, (awkwardly yet) lasted so little.:cry:
At least she had company to stay the night and was not alone.

Alan can finally return. I really want to see these two alone here for the next few days.:heart: