Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Il y a 19 minutes, Protector a déclaré:

Je ne peux pas trouver ce moment sur les archives? Quelqu'un peut-il aider?

VH ici?

@ StnCld316

la date et l'heur bien visible  

this moment he is still on the blackberry of the cam not yet archive

Edited by aghmis
j''ai publier en anglais

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

yah... must me some miracle... having that without knowing from where :biggrin:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam16?timestamp=1516383556

It would be the link above, but let it stay, because the expected impact for that moment has already been overcome by later ones.

The idea would be to document in the forums in prints, the moment of their reconciliation.

Now they are almost heading for another "political debate" as Nina is not giving respite and rest to poor Alan. Gods.

He still has the health weakened by a strong flu that he caught days ago by sleeping alone in the loggia (because Nina was having nightmares in bed)
It pitied him to see Nina "blowing" off the bed amid her delirium and convulsions.

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam16?timestamp=1516383556

It would be the link above, but let it stay, because the expected impact for that moment has already been overcome by later ones.

The idea would be to document in the forums in prints, the moment of their reconciliation.

Now they are almost heading for another "political debate" as Nina is not giving respite and rest to poor Alan. Gods.

He still has the health weakened by a strong flu that he caught days ago by sleeping alone in the loggia (because Nina was having nightmares in bed)
It pitied him to see Nina "blowing" off the bed amid her delirium and convulsions.

You must already know that since the moment that alan should have been kicked out from VH for being violent with Nina twice that i refuse to collect any pictures of anything that envolves him (if my memories are right only grab two/three pics of marina when she was there in the bedroom fulfilling the obligation to be fucked by him)... 

And i was talking about the bruises of serena, answering to you from this

Well ! It can still be seen in the timeline, which today Serena was surprised by the marks, seen in the hall mirror.

So I guess she does not even know for sure what happened to it.

28 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You must already know that since the moment that alan should have been kicked out from VH for being violent with Nina twice that i refuse to collect any pictures of anything that envolves him (if my memories are right only grab two/three pics of marina when she was there in the bedroom fulfilling the obligation to be fucked by him)... 

And i was talking about the bruises of serena, answering to you from this

Like I said before, let it go.
I just take advantage of the situation to observe and register that it would be "good feeling", you observe more between the lines currently what happens there.:dodgy:

Even situations that still hold strong in your memory (as I do), I see and interpret in another way.:cool:

But from the next, (for this purpose), I ask for help from another (Golfer, Jabbath or other available).
We continued to other apartments then.
Thanks in advance.:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Like I said before, let it go.
I just take advantage of the situation to observe and register that it would be "good feeling", you observe more between the lines currently what happens there.:dodgy:

Even situations that still hold strong in your memory (as I do), I see and interpret in another way.:cool:

But from the next, (for this purpose), I ask for help from another (Golfer, Jabbath or other available).
We continued to other apartments then.
Thanks in advance.:biggrin:

Sorry.. i won't.. the problem is that a lot of people say that in violence situations... i don't agree with the solution of closing the eyes