Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

6 minutes ago, thepoliceman said:

Does anyone have her facebook, whatsapp, twiter, instagran, any contact from her? I can not get enough of watching her.

What are you some kind of stalker? Why do you need or want any of her contact info?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, thepoliceman said:

Eu queria estar no lugar deste homem agora

Curious, that I now verify that we do not have a single print since "historical" moment in the forum. Any kind of phobia?

And for Alan's performances with Nina, he would advise checking in moments files. It is noticed that very little you have in reference to the history from the place.
:heart:

14 minutes ago, thepoliceman said:

b8526188d0e4710852b6043fe5a38481.jpg

Good ! I'm also a "in love" with Serena.

I am particularly happy when I see her, playing, laughing, playing (games), dancing, jumping, finally illuminating the place.

And I am equally weakened, when I see her, sad, crying, sick, frozen and thus obliterating the sun of the place.

Sex with her is fantastic, I'll admit, but the other moments out of it are even better.

She is the strongest link in the chain that links these three projects and their members (Nina & Alan, Edda & Joe and Chad & Todd).

Welcome to your loyal fans,
:heart::biggrin:

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Where? 

Two days ago, Nina, Serena and Alan were playing in the bedroom. Girls tried to get the "eye of the sauron" Alan, and he avenged, biting Nina and Serena for the ass. Apparently, Serena's bruises remain stronger than Nina's.

• Like 1

@thepoliceman please read the rules before posting pics, thanks 

Specifically for VHTV Apartment Boards & Topics

*8) VHTV  Has Requested when Posting any Videos that you use the Attachments Center Only. Posting any Videos using Third Party Hosting Sites or Links from External Websites will be Removed.

Also when Posting Pictures it Must Have the Voyeur-House.TV Logo in the Bottom Right Corner of the Picture Visible.