Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Ohhh, i can feel the excitement. Putting on some sexy lingerie. That makes S even hotter. Making some food, putting candles on the floor, poring a glass of wine. 

When i find my wife at home prepared like that, i know she's horny as hell. And we can fuck the shit out of each other for hours! Good times.

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Funny how Serena's bruises change color everyday :biggrin:

I do not think ! And knowing that Alan somehow has responsibility for it (even if justified in part) only irritates me,:dodgy:

Serena in the last few days, if anyone has not noticed, she is reducing her waist measurements and if it were not for these inadequate marks, she would have a visual
even more impressive than she is  has now.:heart:
I can not wait for them to disappear once and for all.
:cool:

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

and if it were not for these inadequate marks, she would have a visual
even more impressive than she is  has now.:heart:
I can not wait for them to disappear once and for all.

Knowing her, those marks on her ass might have come from a sex session. If they did, chances are you won't be done seeing them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Knowing her, those marks on her ass might have come from a sex session. If they did, chances are you won't be done seeing them.

No, Snag pointed it out and I remember that passage.
Alan bit them in the buttocks (Nina and Serena) defending of an attempt of both, to an anal strupro.

As I said, by Serena's reaction to seeing them later in the hallway mirror she was as surprised as the others here.

Based on other examples we have here, I begin to build the image that the intense cold makes Russian skin more sensitive to these bruises.

It was to be hoped that one day this would still happen. And I think this day is today.
Alan a gora is "trapped". Either he gives or he gives. hehehehehe:cool:

I think it's practically impossible for him to stay passive for this double attack that is drawn and announced there.
It's not "Koshey" but I think the MFF we have with Nina and Serena in 'praxe 'will have an extra participation today.

Or not ? Let's go for the champagnes, lol.
:biggrin: