Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One of the reasons for the declin is no doubth that only Alan and Serena in the house,they have so little chemistry.

sadly i see this apartment going down    well if alan and nina broke up  why  is alan not trying to get with serena so it will be ok i mean they are fuck buddies   so it would not be problem 

13 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

sadly i see this apartment going down    well if alan and nina broke up  why  is alan not trying to get with serena so it will be ok i mean they are fuck buddies   so it would not be problem 

They aren't fuck buddies.. they have a professional relation and it's clear that they are doing stuff without any will from part to part... 

i was young once & if i had serena available for my pleasure i most assuredly would be with her at least once per day. it seems that alan has really become depressed without nina. maybe whatever is keeping her away is serious & will take a long time. or maybe she won't be back & broke up with him. i wish that we knew more as this has gone from 1 of the best apts to 1 of the least active. i hope it changes soon!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i was young once & if i had serena available for my pleasure i most assuredly would be with her at least once per day. it seems that alan has really become depressed without nina. maybe whatever is keeping her away is serious & will take a long time. or maybe she won't be back & broke up with him. i wish that we knew more as this has gone from 1 of the best apts to 1 of the least active. i hope it changes soon!

Ok, here's my speculation. No basis in any translation I do not have.

I watched Nina's departure on Saturday online and the way she did it, even in relation to Alan (who was still sleeping there) did not indicate in any way a break or something along the way. Quite the opposite.:cool:

The luggage she packed was very simpes. For a few days. Your main things are still there.

Something, however, evidently went beyond what was intended. You may have become ill on this trip and / or prevented from a planned return.
Their behavior over the last few days indicates this with relevance.
However, I've been observing that even without her presence she keeps in touch (not diary, which is strange) and at times her line of conversation with Alan in particular goes into political debates.:dodgy:

That Nina absence left Alan without ground is more than evident.
See how much he there, seems to be bewildered. Looks, no ... he's bewildered ..:cry:

Even Serena, tries to keep the base of the set, but alone, is literally almost impossible.:exclamation:They have to row in the same direction. There is no room to be different.

And when Nina finally returns, she will have to bring with her in the baggage, a rabbit capable of taking a magician out of the hat.:angel:
ī

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There might be hope. The closure of Chad & Todds place today could mean George is there again.

I thought exactly like that.
And I will hate myself in this remark.

But I think that the physical presence of George, (even if short again), to organize the scenarios personally is made on time.

:cry:

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There might be hope. The closure of Chad & Todds place today could mean George is there again.

I don't think he leaved.. someone had to tell to alan and serena to do the thing today.. they was there in bedroom for a long time .. maybe waiting for orders

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't think he leaved.. someone had to tell to alan and serena to do the thing today.. they was there in bedroom for a long time .. maybe waiting for orders

Well this, I followed the little online and by the reactions, together it is more than evident that there were some observations of effect.
I will still check the timeline if the same happened in Edda.
My guess, though, is yes.:cool:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

What forbidden?

They take guests to the house... You said that now with george "being alive" they should now get the guests of the other house.. and it's weird because if they (alan or serena) want to receive guests i don't think no one is forbidding that to happen