Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Just now, Sparkles said:

They take guests to the house... You said that now with george "being alive" they should now get the guests of the other house.. and it's weird because if they (alan or serena) want to receive guests i don't think no one is forbidding that to happen

Nope I said moving some of the guests as participants in the now empty Chad Todd place :biggrin:

I think Nina wanted to prove that she is just as important as Serena. Think she got tired of hearing how important Serena was. Well, you win Nina. You are important to the success of this apt. Now, come back before it's too late. 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I think Nina wanted to prove that she is just as important as Serena. Think she got tired of hearing how important Serena was. Well, you win Nina. You are important to the success of this apt. Now, come back before it's too late. 

Shes away for treatment for her skin issues. 

• Like 1

Just now, thedbear said:

:huh:

i asked if anything/anyone avoid they receiving guests this last days since nina leave.. 

It was something that i never understand... why it's george fault the death of house??? do he have to hire more "guests"?? is that??? the tenants by them self are killing the house and they seems to not care at all

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

i asked if anything/anyone avoid they receiving guests this last days since nina leave.. 

It was something that i never understand... why it's george fault the death of house??? do he have to hire more "guests"?? is that??? the tenants by them self are killing the house and they seems to not care at all

Put this as I said above; The two active projects have to paddle in the same direction and with all the members doing their part in the momentum.

It is not possible for some to paddle and to encourage forward and others to make resistance or try to change direction

If everything that was already planned there before (with evidence) had gone to effective execution, this management would be light years ahead of the others ...

The other VH projects are giving the rhythm of the current there.

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not that Serena is important and special.

Nina, Alan and Serena have equal weights in this set. It is only up to them and especially the bridge between them, Alan, and to be conscientious with responsibility and seriousness in this.

Separate project needs from real affective relationships.

Both Alan and Nina have low personal reserves and lose the line with a certain ease and without reason (between both).

Serena is more centralized in herself and can overcome this. Even being the intermediary of conciliation to the conflicts there. She cries, looks in the mirror, breathes and surpasses.

That is why she is special. She does not have at any moment in any other Vh project a "force" equal to her or near.
:angel:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Not that Serena is important and special.

Nina, Alan and Serena have equal weights in this set. It is only up to them and especially the bridge between them, Alan, and to be conscientious with responsibility and seriousness in this.

Separate project needs from real affective relationships.

Both Alan and Nina have low personal reserves and lose the line with a certain ease and without reason (between both).

Serena is more centralized in herself and can overcome this. Even being the intermediary of conciliation to the conflicts there. She cries, looks in the mirror, breathes and surpasses.

That is why she is special. She does not have at any moment in any other Vh project a "force" equal to her or near.
:angel:

But it is getting to the stage were most people are losing interest in this apt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

But it is getting to the stage were most people are losing interest in this apt.

Most.. or pratically all (talking about comments here at CC) there was "action" yesterday... and nothing... "action" today and nothing... 
Can't understand why serena don't get friends or invite "old" ones to here.. she had never problems on that .. last fuck she had to go to edda&joe house to meet with the guy 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Most.. or pratically all (talking about comments here at CC) there was "action" yesterday... and nothing... "action" today and nothing... 
Can't understand why serena don't get friends or invite "old" ones to here.. she had never problems on that .. last fuck she had to go to edda&joe house to meet with the guy 

Maybe they have run out of ideas and no new scripts have been written?