Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Come on Jabbath, he's a cockhound that sticks his dick in the cash register and uses his position of authority to get laid.  He's also nothing more than a trick.  You know it, I know it, bean knows and so do most of the others that frequent these boards..

Sorry we agree to disagree here my friend. Its not that way you think it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry we agree to disagree here my friend. Its not that way you think it is.

Jabbath, I worked in the sex industry and entertainment industry for years.  I've seen a hundred Georges come and go.  No matter what the relationship may have developed into, and that's a big may, he used his position of authority to get in Serena's pants in the 1st place and that makes him, in my eyes, nothing more than a cockhund.  Doesn't mean the guy may not be a terrific guy.  In this instance though he should have gotten this kicks from the outside and kept his participants relationships strictly business.  My opinion and I'm sticking to it..

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Jabbath, I worked in the sex industry and entertainment industry for years.  I've seen a hundred Georges come and go.  No matter what the relationship may have developed into, and that's a big may, he used his position of authority to get in Serena's pants in the 1st place and that makes him, in my eyes, nothing more than a cockhund.  Doesn't mean the guy may not be a terrific guy.  In this instance though he should have gotten this kicks from the outside and kept his participants relationships strictly business.  My opinion and I'm sticking to it..

No problem I dont argue because sb has another opinion than me :biggrin:

• Like 1

The way I see it is that any time I see Serena & George either having or about to have sex then I tune out to another apartment, I am tired of seeing Serena get trampled over and over and over. IMO Serena is desperate to have a relationship with George and keeps pushing until he gives in and then they will have sex several times, Serena then thinks she has finally got him then he tells her it ain't going anywhere, she has a good ole cry and then the cycle starts again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

The way I see it is that any time I see Serena & George either having or about to have sex then I tune out to another apartment, I am tired of seeing Serena get trampled over and over and over. IMO Serena is desperate to have a relationship with George and keeps pushing until he gives in and then they will have sex several times, Serena then thinks she has finally got him then he tells her it ain't going anywhere, she has a good ole cry and then the cycle starts again.

Yeah, it almost gets to the point to where you want to stop feeling for here and for her to wise up.  But there are times when we are in love we just can't do that.  Makes him an even bigger cockhound because he's now taking advantage of her feelings.  He tried to pimp her out once, he'll try it again..  

1 minute ago, suckier44 said:

its not about who is smarter its about opinions and everyone has a right to there own opinion its simple as that tbh

^^^This is the best way to be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yeah, it almost gets to the point to where you want to stop feeling for here and for her to wise up.  But there are times when we are in love we just can't do that.  Makes him an even bigger cockhound because he's now taking advantage of her feelings.  He tried to pimp her out once, he'll try it again..  

And in here lay's the biggest problem that George can make Serena bend to his will because he knows her feelings, sorry but she really does need to wake up as she is a billion times better than him and could do a lot better.