Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

2 hours ago, Just In said:

I did watch it and I know it is easy for me to critique the event from a distance but I believe there are other options before getting to that stage for example the first thing is there is a trigger for her to start scratching so much. So start with remove either the object or her. He could also have distracted her in some manner other then getting physical.

If you watch the video did you see that Nina started the physical part, she push Alan on the bed first. Have you ever had to deal with someone that has an issue like this, you have no idea what he has tried with her in the past. Without know this you (we) have no idea of his frustrations. We all can be pushed to or limits. If she felt he was abusing her they wouldn't have been laughing later. We have also not seen any repeat of this from him. I think they really care for each other which is obvious by the interaction daily.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think that's what most doctors recommend to people who's girlfriend won't listen to them, Throw them on the bed, lift them up and down 3 or 4 times by the neck and scream in their face till they look terror stricken, that's the way we handle it around my place. 

Ashley real cute, but like I said in my other post. Until you walk in his shoes dealing with Nina's issue I think we have no place to judge or ridicule him. Very disappointed in CC tonight.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Ashley real cute, but like I said in my other post. Until you walk in his shoes dealing with Nina's issue I think we have no place to judge or ridicule him. Very disappointed in CC tonight.

Couldn’t someone say the same thing of you toward your judgement of George?  I mean unless you can walk in Serena’s and George’s shoes, how can you judge or redicule George?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Couldn’t someone say the same thing of you toward your judgement of George?  I mean unless you can walk in Serena’s and George’s shoes, how can you judge or redicule George?  

Amy I have always read your post and respect your opinion, I don't always agree but I have respect your opinion. However tonight I am extremely disappoint in your post. You a while back threaten to quite VH over abuse on the site. My question to you is emotional abuse acceptable to you? We all know that it is apparent that Serena like George and that George keeps telling her there is no future in it, until he gets horny. He also know that as her boss he is just using her to get his rocks off and earn some money.

• Like 1

I'm very sorry to disappoint you, believe me I am. I have thought about this and I keep coming back to my main problem with criticising George too much. That is, I don't think he is doing anything that Serena doesn't want herself and I don't think he is doing any real harm to her. I will be honest, I don't watch this apt too much because I do think that what goes on here is dark and seedy. I think all of these people here are pretty messed up. I think Serena has a bad motivation for being here too. I will grant you that George is taking advantage of her for his own ends. I don't think he cares too much about her, but they are both getting what they want out of it even if we don't like it. Remember, she can always stop being with him and leave. I really don't think he is trying to manipulate her into having sex with him against her own free will. Again, the fact that she has such enormous orgasms prevents me from thinking that way. She loves being a submissive and she loves sex with George.

If you could show me evidence that he is actually threatening her in some way then I'll join you. This was my big issue with Rex and Dana. Rex was actually hurting her and he was threatening her with financial ruin and other physical harm. She didn't appear to have a voice in the matter. That's the difference I see happening here. 

• Like 1

Well this house and residents have something special,only that generates so much dislike and like at the same time.From my part think maybe George should not be present and Serena should be with an nicer more "friendly" boyfriend,and George should stay backstage doing what he does best..opening new and great VH houses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

If you watch the video did you see that Nina started the physical part, she push Alan on the bed first. Have you ever had to deal with someone that has an issue like this, you have no idea what he has tried with her in the past. Without know this you (we) have no idea of his frustrations. We all can be pushed to or limits. If she felt he was abusing her they wouldn't have been laughing later. We have also not seen any repeat of this from him. I think they really care for each other which is obvious by the interaction daily.

Hi bean, i like your posts, we just have to agree to disagree on this one. You keep talking about how awful it is for Alan, he was pushed to his limits, she's the one with the allergies! she's got a problem! her nerves are frayed from constant scratching that gives you no relief, but actually makes the itching worse.I got poison ivy a couple of times when i was a kid, and the itching was enough to drive you nuts, . I'm not saying he's an abusive person, this seems to be the onlyt incident, but he was totally wrong and he lost it and scared the shit out of her by the look on her face. 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi bean, i like your posts, we just have to agree to disagree on this one. You keep talking about how awful it is for Alan, he was pushed to his limits, she's the one with the allergies! she's got a problem! her nerves are frayed from constant scratching that gives you no relief, but actually makes the itching worse.I got poison ivy a couple of times when i was a kid, and the itching was enough to drive you nuts, . I'm not saying he's an abusive person, this seems to be the onlyt incident, but he was totally wrong and he lost it and scared the shit out of her by the look on her face. 

It wasn't the only incident.. (perhaps with such high of violence yes, but there was other situations)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It wasn't the only incident.. (perhaps with such high of violence yes, but there was other situations)

Oh ok, i hadn't seen anything else, he has to cool his temper . I think she could probably kick his ass if she wanted to, but there's no reason for either person to get physical., ever.

42 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm very sorry to disappoint you, believe me I am. I have thought about this and I keep coming back to my main problem with criticising George too much. That is, I don't think he is doing anything that Serena doesn't want herself and I don't think he is doing any real harm to her. I will be honest, I don't watch this apt too much because I do think that what goes on here is dark and seedy. I think all of these people here are pretty messed up. I think Serena has a bad motivation for being here too. I will grant you that George is taking advantage of her for his own ends. I don't think he cares too much about her, but they are both getting what they want out of it even if we don't like it. Remember, she can always stop being with him and leave. I really don't think he is trying to manipulate her into having sex with him against her own free will. Again, the fact that she has such enormous orgasms prevents me from thinking that way. She loves being a submissive and she loves sex with George.

If you could show me evidence that he is actually threatening her in some way then I'll join you. This was my big issue with Rex and Dana. Rex was actually hurting her and he was threatening her with financial ruin and other physical harm. She didn't appear to have a voice in the matter. That's the difference I see happening here. 

Ugh, don't mention Rex, i hope that poor girl got away from his abusive ass. He seemed to calm down a bit after that horrendous episode, but he is what he is.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ugh, don't mention Rex, i hope that poor girl got away from his abusive ass. He seemed to calm down a bit after that horrendous episode, but he is what he is.

i liked the way that you handle problems vith some choking & such ash. i use that all of the time when someone doesn't listen to me. and did i tell you that i have this little tower in paris that i'll sell to you cheap?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i liked the way that you handle problems vith some choking & such ash. i use that all of the time when someone doesn't listen to me. and did i tell you that i have this little tower in paris that i'll sell to you cheap?

You do! How much?! Lol, 

• Like 1