Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

VHTV Free premium at Voyeur House TV

Hello everyone, we invite you to test new version of VHTV which features new Streaming technology we will be rolling out for everyone as soon as we finish these tests.

Many thanks!

I believed that Serena's happy wekend with whom it became obvious, George would last only a couple of days, but apparently, we will not have it there anytime soon.
Or in Edda.

Maybe we'll even see her in the next apartment when he comes, because evidently that's where she is now.

Perhaps finally tired of so much resistance and senseless sabotage solely on the part of Alan to effect the purpose of the line, George has thus changed the initial plans for this apartment.:dodgy:

If this I can only regret again
  , because it loses its potential differential and like all the others, returns to the common grave.:cry:

18 hours ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

Nina soaks in 'hot water'?  I would imagine if she does, doctors/nurses would tell her that is the worst thing to do with a skin condition.  At least when I had (phonetically) Pitoriasis Rosea they told me that.  I would imagine that would be true for all skin conditions especially the ones that cause you to scratch what itches.   In MHO.

Yes, but note that it is the only time when she practically does not scratch herself and is able to relax. This shows even more that her motivator is still psychological and not physical:cool:

15 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Eu acho que ele já fez (verifique o link abaixo) 

No! I had the same hope as you, but note in the file, that whoever rides on his dick is Nina;

I waited for a change of papers after that, but he again managed to dodge. Even the girls were disappointed by his attitude later.

Remembering that it was still on this day and after, that Serena made a privet in English with someone by her cell phone. Hence my remark that even she has given up on Alan.
Unfortunately. to this place and to Nina

The problem here is that everyone & myself included assumed that Serena was meant to have full sex with Alan, now Alan is getting the blame which is an unfair assumption, we don't know for sure that Serena and Alan are meant to have sex and I think people forget that there are other factors to consider, I mean at times Nina could look or act like it could be a good thing but who really knows what the outcome would be. Alan himself may have huge hang ups and doesn't want to risk his relationship with Nina, Serena also could have easily said at the beginning that it was ok to play and soft swap but she doesn't want full swap in case it interrupts her relationship with the two or like we have seen her with George she may get an emotional bond with Alan and not want that to happen. 

As I say there are too many unknown factors as to what is really going on and most of that is down to the languages barrier, we should try not to assume that one person is solely responsible or that if they all are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Do we know why Serena name was taken from the Apartment name? I certainly hope she is not gone.

we can sort and figure out where Nina and Alan were then.
I admit that even though it's not my beach, I'm curious to see how Alan will be there, lol.:biggrin:

for me the line is still Nina & Alan & Serena. I have already updated the page and it still remains::)

We hasten to inform the excellent news. Today we plan to launch a new realm. He will be the second in the line of Gays. Do not miss opening!