Misty Part #2

1 hour ago, groomy said:

So what's the problem? Now #32&Misty's 3 hot round. This guy can be accused of boredom. The low tolerance to alcohol. He is not interesting and fun. But he has a big dick and he good fucks. From Misty's list - he's in the top 10.

glad to see that they are finally doing something. as i said misty doesn't have to have a different guy every night. if she wants to stay with #32 fine. but they have to stay busy or they will put everyone to sleep. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

glad to see that they are finally doing something. as i said misty doesn't have to have a different guy every night. if she wants to stay with #32 fine. but they have to stay busy or they will put everyone to sleep. 

No. Subscribers will lose interest - as with any stable couple, after they see in all poses, on every meter of the apartment. She thinks about the new chip.

About the slowdown. This was before. She had red days. And she went to the dentist. As far as I heard - one more day, without blowjobs. Main problem #32 - he is boring. Outside of sex. All he will do is eat, smoke, watch TV, play on the phone. He's not the king of parties. Not a cheerful person in life who raises an atmosphere even without translation (like Nora).

• Like 1

On 11/24/2017 at 3:02 PM, groomy said:

No. Subscribers will lose interest - as with any stable couple, after they see in all poses, on every meter of the apartment. She thinks about the new chip.

About the slowdown. This was before. She had red days. And she went to the dentist. As far as I heard - one more day, without blowjobs. Main problem #32 - he is boring. Outside of sex. All he will do is eat, smoke, watch TV, play on the phone. He's not the king of parties. Not a cheerful person in life who raises an atmosphere even without translation (like Nora).

meaning that if misty stays with him they will be history. but i still don't think they'll last. @groomy did misty know this guy before or did they just meet at ana & rock's? unless she allready knew him i don't see how she can think that this relationship is so special.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

With all the guys she brings over, has she ever had a threesome at her place? That's interesting, If she actually settles down with this guy or any one guy, this place is dead. There's literally nothing else interesting to watch there. And that's not a putdown, it's jsut the way it is.

11/12 in 19 apartments of VH are like that.. Couples house