Misty Part #2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

Misty by the way delivered - big green purple blanket

16090.jpg

16091.jpg

Same as the legendary green blanket. I hope, by the number of DNA, they will compete:biggrin:.

-2017-jul-16-209.thumb.jpg.7811fc52a3a45

Well, Misty-topics already has 6000+ posts. More only Anna - 21796. Nina - 8541. Lisa - 6801.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh yeah, but i need it cold for skiing. The cold doesn't bother me at all then, and I love snow! Scotland is a country we would love to visit some day. What part do you live in? Have you always lived there? The landscape looks so pretty, and we both love castles. What kind of food is a specialty in Scotland? 

I stay just not far from St Andrews and have lived here all my days :biggrin:. The scenery is awesome the castles are old & I love me some haggis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Same as the legendary green blanket. I hope, by the number of DNA, they will compete:biggrin:.

Well, Misty-topics already has 6000+ posts. More only Anna - 21796. Nina - 8541. Lisa - 6801.

Don't forget, Misty has only 6000+ because she went lots of times to help the other apt. That helped that place to have more than 5700 post today.  Before she started to go there, she had more posts than Lisa.

3 hours ago, groomy said:

16090.jpg

16091.jpg

-2017-jul-16-209.thumb.jpg.7811fc52a3a45

MG also have about 6k. Whooptie! Even though Misty fucks a lot of guys, to me it all looks the same as if she only fucked one guy. It's always the way she wants it, where she wants it, and how she wants it with guys who all look very similar. You could merge uthe pics of every session into about 10 pics and you wouldn't be able to tell one from the other. How is that special? That's the problem I have with following Misty. She doesn't like s variety of sex, she likes a variety of sex partners and that's it. What are you getting out of it? Not much unless you enjoy critiquing the fucking abilities of other men. Do you? 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

MG also have about 6k. Whooptie! Even though Misty fucks a lot of guys, to me it all looks the same as if she only fucked one guy. It's always the way she wants it, where she wants it, and how she wants it with guys who all look very similar. You could merge uthe pics of every session into about 10 pics and you wouldn't be able to tell one from the other. How is that special? That's the problem I have with following Misty. She doesn't like s variety of sex, she likes a variety of sex partners and that's it. What are you getting out of it? Not much unless you enjoy critiquing the fucking abilities of other men. Do you? 😊

the weird thing about misty is that for those few hours or days she really likes those guys. to her they really matter. of course as soon as 1 is gone & another replaces him the cycle starts all over again. but you're right in a way. sometimes it's as if there was a couple living in her apt. the exception of course being the recent 3somes which were pretty hot imo! :biggrin: looks like she's resting up for next time!

Capture_2018_01_10_13_15_43_931.png

• Like 3

Yes, she cycles and recycles them the exact same way too. There is a distinct pattern. I like her much better when she is among other people and not in this walled off world she has created in her cavish lair.

ba32cb5ab389f8b699dc.jpeg

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Just In said:

I stay just not far from St Andrews and have lived here all my days :biggrin:. The scenery is awesome the castles are old & I love me some haggis.

So i had heard of haggis, but didn't know what it was. So i looked it up and thought "wow, that sounds pretty gross"! Then i realized we have a specialty food here called Scrapple. It's roots go way back to the Roman Empire, but we make it here now for hundreds of years and i think we're the only ones that still eat it. It's made of everything of a pig that can't be eaten alone. The entire head, pork hearts, liver, bones, probably boners, entrails, tongue, tail, skin and other "parts" which are unnamed, but any guess would probably be accurate.  It comes in a loaf and you slice it, fry it nice and crispy, and serve it with runny eggs ,home fries and toast. Delicious!!

• Like 1