Misty Part #2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

220-240/50Hz. This can easily kill.:sad: If the contact is stable. For example, lubricated fingers.

Let's hope she throws it away or, at least, tapes the cord where it was sparking.
Misty, are you reading all this? Don't get yourself hurt or worse.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

220-240/50Hz. This can easily kill.:sad: If the contact is stable. For example, lubricated fingers.

No, clearly that has a transformer, 220 to 12v or up to 20V,

if it were 220-240

the circuit breaker where it was connected would fall by short circuit,

12 V and what does that spark

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

No, clearly that has a transformer, 220 to 12v or up to 20V,

if it were 220-240

the circuit breaker where it was connected would fall by short circuit,

12 V and what does that spark

Clearly, we have some electricians on board, here. Maybe, you could each make
her one. Then she'd have a backup or two, 'cause you know she would put it 
through it's paces. :biggrin: :biggrin: 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I always thought the same. It doesn't look that hard to make...for an electrician,
which I'm not. It looks like a vibrator in a box, with external controls.

I know!!! Let's get @ashleyxyz to make one for her!!! What do you say, Ash?? :biggrin:

If i made her a sybian she would end up with smoke coming out of her ears! I never tried one, really expensive, but believe it or not you can rent one. Sounds a little gross, but they give you a new "dong" or whatever you call it out of the bag. Some bodys ass would have been on the part you sit on, yuck!! I had the best idea when the compound was going over the summer,after naked weekend, have a sybian weekend, it would have cost about 25 per couple, and would have shut the internet down!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I always thought the same. It doesn't look that hard to make...for an electrician,
which I'm not. It looks like a vibrator in a box, with external controls.

I know!!! Let's get @ashleyxyz to make one for her!!! What do you say, Ash?? :biggrin:

Nope it's not hard at all making a wood frame and outfit it with a leather cushion... Electric parts should be easy to make. One motor for vibration and one for rotation. Connect a controller and that's basically it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

If i made her a sybian she would end up with smoke coming out of her ears! I never tried one, really expensive, but believe it or not you can rent one. Sounds a little gross, but they give you a new "dong" or whatever you call it out of the bag. Some bodys ass would have been on the part you sit on, yuck!! I had the best idea when the compound was going over the summer,after naked weekend, have a sybian weekend, it would have cost about 25 per couple, and would have shut the internet down!

You're right that would break the Internet. And I'd be front row center, so to
speak. I love watching women ride sybians, especially those who have never
tried one before. The facial expressions are priceless.

You should treat yourself, Ash. Get together with some of your closest girlfriends,
to share the cost, rent a hotel room for a night and have a girl's night out. You might
have to collect phones at the door, so there wouldn't be any pictures or videos taken.
They might end up in places you wouldn't want them to end up.

As for who's used it before you, get some spray disinfectant and some dental dam.
Disinfect it really well (be sure to get all the disinfectant off), then double-stick a
few sheets of dental dam to the sybian. I don't know where to buy the dental dam,
but you can get anything on the Internet. Try Amazon. (Yes, Amazon has it and in
all kinds of flavors.) You might need extra towels to keep things dry, if you know
what I mean.

There you go. Your whole night planned. Just kidding, of course. Or, you could just
stay at home and give Guy the control unit. I'm sure he'd go for that. :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :angel:

Oh, and btw, no smoking ears, please. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope it's not hard at all making a wood frame and outfit it with a leather cushion... Electric parts should be easy to make. One motor for vibration and one for rotation. Connect a controller and that's basically it.

Sounds like a volunteer to me. A diy sybian. :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

You're right that would break the Internet. And I'd be front row center, so to
speak. I love watching women ride sybians, especially those who have never
tried one before. The facial expressions are priceless.

You should treat yourself, Ash. Get together with some of your closest girlfriends,
to share the cost, rent a hotel room for a night and have a girl's night out. You might
have to collect phones at the door, so there wouldn't be any pictures or videos taken.
They might end up in places you wouldn't want them to end up.

As for who's used it before you, get some spray disinfectant and some dental dam.
Disinfect it really well (be sure to get all the disinfectant off), then double-stick a
few sheets of dental dam to the sybian. I don't know where to buy the dental dam,
but you can get anything on the Internet. Try Amazon. (Yes, Amazon has it and in
all kinds of flavors.) You might need extra towels to keep things dry, if you know
what I mean.

There you go. Your whole night planned. Just kidding, of course. Or, you could just
stay at home and give Guy the control unit. I'm sure he'd go for that. :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :angel:

Oh, and btw, no smoking ears, please. :biggrin:

Hi lets, I think you've lost your mind!! You have a wonderful imagination though!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi lets, I think you've lost your mind!! You have a wonderful imagination though!

What, you don't think that would work? Aaah, Ash, come on, I thought that
would be a perfect night for you. Kidding! :biggrin::heart:

My, react_confused.png wait, wait, what? A m-m-mind confused-shrug-smiley-emoticon.gif. I'm sure I crazy-tongue-hanging-out-smiley-emoticon.gif had
something like that around big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon1.gifhere somewhere. Let me dumbfounded-emoticon.jpg.02abb2d3013d4d4371182bbc92ab3f54.jpg just
look under the react_sad.png mattress. Yeah, that must 5a23ad808d675_mindgutter1.jpg.b477335e55041d4a1d82400ae77ba46f.jpg
be the place to look.I think that's 916NGMPvhCL._AC_SR300,500_.jpg where it is. But, I think
she says it best.

tenor.gif?itemid=10550118  She's holding it for me. happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1